Two Bills Drive "Draft Competition" - Prize is a Bills cap - Brian3488 is our winner!!!

BringBackFergy

7 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Pick one, damn it!!

Ok. Sorry about that. 

CB

TE

RB

CB

WR

P

Pick one, damn it!!

Ok. Sorry about that. 

CB

TE

RB

CB

WR

P

Pick one, damn it!!

Ok. Sorry about that. 

CB

TE

RB

CB

WR

P

Pick one, damn it!!

Ok. Sorry about that. 

CB

TE

RB

CB

WR

P

• Haha (+1) 1

Surprised none of youz “NFL Fans” have posted this news. I was driving from Buffalo to home and listened to Sirius XM NFL Radio the whole way. So today, Zig Fracassi said he has sources in Buffalo that indicate the Bills are looking to make a trade with the Giants to move up to the 7 slot. Giants get more picks and Edmunds (?) to build their team, and Bills get an impact player to take them to Super Bowl. 

What impact player do we pick at 7? Linebacker (I can’t find the audio but that’s what Zig indicated). Looks like I’m winning my own ball cap. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

• BringBackFergy changed the title to Two Bills Drive "Draft Competition" - Prize is a Bills cap (NOTE: Zig Fracassi thinks we trade up to #7 for LB and trade Edmunds and picks to Giants)

I’ve long advocated moving on from Edmunds, but trading him, our first round pick (presumably) and more, just to take another off the ball LB would be foolish. There’s no Micah Parsons in this draft. Giants are up against the cap anyway, so I question how much interest they truly have.

• Agree 1

I will vomit all over the living room if we trade up to 7 for a linebacker. 

What the literal **** is this rumor!?  

Legit getting annoyed just entertaining the thought. 

Im ok paying a pretty heavy price for Jameson Williams, but that’s really it… I think he’s that good.  A game changing Tyreek Hill type superstar. 

Edited by SCBills

53 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Surprised none of youz “NFL Fans” have posted this news. I was driving from Buffalo to home and listened to Sirius XM NFL Radio the whole way. So today, Zig Fracassi said he has sources in Buffalo that indicate the Bills are looking to make a trade with the Giants to move up to the 7 slot. Giants get more picks and Edmunds (?) to build their team, and Bills get an impact player to take them to Super Bowl. 

What impact player do we pick at 7? Linebacker (I can’t find the audio but that’s what Zig indicated). Looks like I’m winning my own ball cap. 

No LB is worth the 7 in this drafrt. There is no 2021 crush i had on Parsons this year. 

Only way i see it is if we are moving up for the top DB who could go as high as 3 i suppose.  

Regardless i think this rumor is poo. 

• Agree 1

48 minutes ago, TBBills said:

If it happens and they trade Edmunds and draft a new LBer it will show who they blame for 13 seconds.

The safeties? All it shows would be that they don't want to pay Tre what he will get / want on the market next year.

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

I’d probably do it if Sauce is still on the board. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.