2022 Bills Jersey Tweak?

BillsfaninSB

The trim is still there the shop online has it without so it is easier to customize. The trim is actually not black, it is the dark blue from the drought 2000s unis as they added that to represent that period/for shading.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1

1 hour ago, Greg S said:

Speaking of jerseys is there a league rule that won't allow the Bills to wear the red jersey with white pants? I hate the all reds but the red over white would be a good look. IMHO.

Yes. That is not an approved combination. And I am with you 100%. I love red on white. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, UConn James said:

No, it’s there. Just the photo quality.

I’m whole-heartedly in favor of removing the black trim as well. It’s completely unnecessary in these days of HD & soon enough 4K TV and it just screws with the classic red white & blue theme.

If you go to the site and see it on your computer it is more clear.  That dark trim is gone. 

2 hours ago, Greg S said:

Speaking of jerseys is there a league rule that won't allow the Bills to wear the red jersey with white pants? I hate the all reds but the red over white would be a good look. IMHO.

And if all the players smoke cigars and drink beer, we can call it a Polka Fest. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, corta765 said:

The trim is still there the shop online has it without so it is easier to customize. The trim is actually not black, it is the dark blue from the drought 2000s unis as they added that to represent that period/for shading.

I wondered about that too.   The numbers look photo shopped.   Made me think they did that because it was a recent decision to change.  But it doesn’t make sense.  The site in the past showed the dark trim. 

I always thought it was navy blue too but some guy on this board insisted it was black.   All the more reason to dump it if it is about the drought era. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, corta765 said:

I just got up and checked my closet. Both the home and away jerseys have it and it is most definitely black. 

I assumed it was for TV and/or graphic design to help the red/blue pop and provide a more definitive line/border between the colors. I almost never even notice it. 

8 hours ago, BillsfaninSB said:

Maybe I missed this but tonight I was looking at the Bills shop and noticed the jerseys are without the black trim around the large and TV numbers.  Is this the case?

I hope so.  Wish they would ditch that black trim completely. 

87695016-FDE2-46BB-8D13-2258F06B5808.thumb.webp.9a7506f4022084eb3424848c78a5b0ba.webp

I am fairly certain this is just a photoshop. I think for the eye, without the black the numbers and letters starts to bleed a little bit....unless of course you just copy and paste. Most jerseys have a third color outline around numbers. 

26 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

They should make it a gray trim to match the gray facemask

The face mask is white. 

20 minutes ago, Mango said:

I am fairly certain this is just a photoshop. I think for the eye, without the black the numbers and letters starts to bleed a little bit....unless of course you just copy and paste. Most jerseys have a third color outline around numbers. 

The picture I posted is a little blurry but if you go to the website it is clearer.   Especially on the white jersey.

Edited by BillsfaninSB

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.