Are boneless wings with ranch the best game day dish?

Royale with Cheese

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

I can see dipping chicken strips or nuggets in sauce but the idea of dipping something that's made covered in it's own specific sauce does seem odd to me.

I don't dip the wings - the blue cheese is for the celery.

• Agree 1

37 minutes ago, T&C said:

Inflation has made all of these things too expensive. We just take vitamins and drink water.

I swear I have seen menus that say “Market Price” for chicken wings! Like it’s lobster or caviar or something. It used to be just you got a side of to go with you pizza. Or 25 cents wings at happy hour. What is this world coming to? I blame the Federal Reserve for The Great Chicken Wing Crisis! 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Juice, you know working in HS at Blasdell Pizza, they used to fry them for 11 minutes, and only Franks was hit, mixed with butter is medium, and only butter is mild.  Suicide was with all the peppers.  That was even hot for me and I have an iron stomach.

I run a little pizza shop in NC. Family has been in the business since 1932, the old Veltre Bakery in Rochester was our first family restaurant.

I’ve found that wings in general are a little bigger than they were even 5 years ago. We go 12.5 for a little more crisp. It blows my mind how many places undercook their wings down here. And don’t get me started on the pizza…

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Augie said:

I swear I have seen menus that say “Market Price” for chicken wings! Like it’s lobster or caviar or something. It used to be just you got a side of to go with you pizza. Or 25 cents wings at happy hour. What is this world coming to? I blame the Federal Reserve for The Great Chicken Wing Crisis! 

Market price for wings, that is hilarious. I only see that for seafood around here but the fish/crabs etc are very fresh, out of the water within 24 hours. I'll bake chicken breasts bone in and just rip pieces off and dip in Marie's chunky bleu cheese. This is why a membership at the local BBB is a great deal lol.

1 minute ago, T&C said:

Market price for wings, that is hilarious. I only see that for seafood around here but the fish/crabs etc are very fresh, out of the water within 24 hours. I'll bake chicken breasts bone in and just rip pieces off and dip in Marie's chunky bleu cheese. This is why a membership at the local BBB is a great deal lol.

Probably the best actual wing/sauce around here is served with tiny chips of flavorless blue cheese (?) in a watery runny sauce.  The owner is from Buffalo I’m told, but I’ve never met him. I won’t punch him in the face or anything, I just want to tell him I no longer get wings there because it’s the worst excuse for blue cheese I’ve ever experienced. 

AND IT IS STILL BETTER THAN RANCH! 

Take that! @Royale with Cheese

4 minutes ago, Juice_32 said:

I run a little pizza shop in NC. Family has been in the business since 1932, the old Veltre Bakery in Rochester was our first family restaurant.

I’ve found that wings in general are a little bigger than they were even 5 years ago. We go 12.5 for a little more crisp. It blows my mind how many places undercook their wings down here. And don’t get me started on the pizza…

I miss Blasdell Pizza.  Buffalo Pizza is so good as Chicago is so thick, and NYC is so paper thin.  Blasdell Pizza is just right, the sauce is spicy, and the pepperoni is real like from a stick of Bridgeford from the grocery store.

If memory serves, the pizzeria has to choose small, medium, large and jumbo. I know is my favorite.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

No absolutely not.

China was shipping to the US rat meat disguised as boneless chicken wings.

Always eat wings with the bone. That is the only way to assure you are not eating rat meat

You have been warned!!!

If so, rat meat is ***** good. I'll eat rat meat all day.

1 hour ago, Augie said:

Ranch actually IS good with home made chips. Save it for the chips! Oh, the humanity!  😱

Here is my own recipe for your chips:

8 oz of cream cheese

1 jar of hot salsa

4-6 tsp chopped cilantro

1 cup finely chopped scallions

(Optional) 1 large medium heat jalapeno

Mix well 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.