Are boneless wings with ranch the best game day dish?

Royale with Cheese

18 hours ago this thread was created and it's now 6 pages.  A good 10 hours were spent as sleeping hours...

...You know where our priorities are! 1st World problems while Russia is laying waste to the Ukraine!

Oh... Ranch on any kinda wing is as evil as that guy in Moscow.  Will never be acceptable! 

6 hours ago, Beerball said:

heathen 

Why does that lady bring her hands up to clap from inside her shirt?

I just noticed that! 😆 🤣... Wow! Crazy!

19 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I vote yes.  I’m assuming most of you will say the same.  

The only member who gave you a positive review was: @Stank_Nasty...Coincidence!

I like to think @BarleyNY who gave you an "Awesome" was being sarcastic! 😆 

1 hour ago, Chicken Boo said:

It actually wasn't me.  Pregnancy changed her palate.  She now hates black olives and loves cocktail sauce and blue cheese. 

Used to be the opposite.

It was still you that changed her!

Well... I hope!  I would reword this! 😆 🤣 

Edited by ExiledInIllinois
  • Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

The only member who gave you a positive review was: @Stank_Nasty...Coincidence!

I like to think @BarleyNY who gave you an "Awesome" was being sarcastic! 😆 

It was still you that changed her!

Well... I hope!  I would reword this! 😆 🤣 

I love that he posted that.   @Royale with Cheese has a great sense of humor.  He’s a good dude despite his love of the abomination of ranch on wings.  It is a great running joke here.  The “boneless wings” addition is fantastic. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, BarleyNY said:

I love that he posted that.   @Royale with Cheese has a great sense of humor.  He’s a good dude despite his love of the abomination of ranch on wings.  It is a great running joke here.  The “boneless wings” addition is fantastic. 

I knew it! Awesome 👌 👏... Totally agree!

@Stank_Nasty Show yourself! 😉 

• Like (+1) 1

I have never had a "boneless" wing in my life.  It sounds "wrong" to me.

There are only a couple of good bites of meat on a wing, and getting rid of the bones makes it easier, but still wrong!

Then you have the single bone people and the 2 bone people.  I always loved the single bone "drumsticks" and not the 2 bone types. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

HEY, PEOPLE!!!

It’s only 14 days until the draft! Unfortunately, this thread may survive that long, then pick back up in that long dry spell after the draft. 

I’m heading to lunch at a place with good wings. They have bones because…..well, they are actual CHICKEN WINGS! Unfortunately, their blue cheese is so weak and runny I’ll be getting a Cobb salad instead. I would never dream to ask for ranch, unless the dream was a nightmare! 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Augie said:

HEY, PEOPLE!!!

It’s only 14 days until the draft! Unfortunately, this thread may survive that long, then pick back up in that long dry spell after the draft. 

I’m heading to lunch at a place with good wings. They have bones because…..well, they are actual CHICKEN WINGS! Unfortunately, their blue cheese is so weak and runny I’ll be getting a Cobb salad instead. I would never dream to ask for ranch, unless the dream was a nightmare! 

air fryer BFLO wings with mupsauce FTW I DARE anyone to top MINE ...I talk BIG Smack out here in cali I'll Back it Up too TCK

🙂

m

PS: the term is chicken Tenders, for me Boneless wings is a marketing bait and switch ploy and I aint buyng it!

7 minutes ago, muppy said:

air fryer BFLO wings with mupsauce FTW I DARE anyone to top MINE ...I talk BIG Smack out here in cali I'll Back it Up too TCK

🙂

m

PS: the term is chicken Tenders, for me Boneless wings is a marketing bait and switch ploy and I aint buyng it!

They want you to think you’re getting chicken meat, when instead @Royale with Cheese and others try to feed you chicken parts. Well, I’m not buying it either! 

BTW - at lunch today a guy at the bar ordered the Buffalo Chicken Wrap…..with ranch instead of blue cheese. We had to have words.  I alerted the authorities and he was taken in for 72 hours of observation. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Augie said:

They want you to think you’re getting chicken meat, when instead @Royale with Cheese and others try to feed you chicken parts. Well, I’m not buying it either! 

BTW - at lunch today a guy at the bar ordered the Buffalo Chicken Wrap…..with ranch instead of blue cheese. We had to have words.  I alerted the authorities and he was taken in for 72 hours of observation. 

i gather this is a prelude to the NFL draft kinda thread Im diggin' it. This is when I get Bored and Tired of the wait for the draft every year...its getting closer.......Wings from costco in freezer Yes.  I do make great wings just sayin'......u know the ones Im talkin about what...not these poser boneless ones either!

🙂

4 minutes ago, muppy said:

i gather this is a prelude to the NFL draft kinda thread Im diggin' it. This is when I get Bored and Tired of the wait for the draft every year...its getting closer.......Wings from costco in freezer Yes.  I do make great wings just sayin'......u know the ones Im talkin about what...not these poser boneless ones either!

🙂

I took beef on weck and grilled wing in sauce to my neighbor from Kenmore on game day a few years ago. She STILL talks about the wings. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 4/14/2022 at 3:53 PM, Augie said:

Thank you for your service.  Who knows what other trouble he was going to cause if left on the streets.  

Edited by Just Jack
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.