Are boneless wings with ranch the best game day dish?

Royale with Cheese

14 minutes ago, Juice_32 said:

Real wings, bone in, medium sized, fried at 365 for 12.5 minutes. Crispy but not dry. Got to render the fat. Toss in a blend of 75/25 Frank’s and unsalted butter. Serve with blue cheese. Anything else is inferior.

Juice, you know working in HS at Blasdell Pizza, they used to fry them for 11 minutes, and only Franks was hot, mixed with butter is medium, and only butter is mild.  Suicide was with all the peppers.  That was even hot for me and I have an iron stomach.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I feel like most of the anti-ranchers having only really ever had store bought. Which isn’t even close to a good bar-made ranch. 

This is the same for the anti-bleu-cheesers who have only tried bleu cheese dressing, and not what it's supposed to be which is bleu cheese dip.   

• Like (+1) 3

As someone born and raised in the burbs of Buffalo, I respect the old traditions and have bone-in wings when I watch games.  

But as someone who simultaneously considers himself a man of the world, I often sauce my wings with a concoction I make myself consisting of Korean gochujang, Mexican tomatillos, and a variety of other international ingredients.  

One weekend last year, my kind, pretty Filipina wife bought boneless wings for the game.  Hey, even the best of wives make mistakes - but this was a big one.  So on this occasion I sauced my so-called wings with Frank's and melted butter - in accordance with the hallowed Buffalo recipe - to make up for the sacrilege.  And, of course, I dipped the "wings" in blue cheese. 

But it wasn't enough to absolve the sin.  We lost to the Bucs in overtime.

29 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Chicken fingers > Chicken Wings

No debate. I hate eating off a bone like a caveman. I went to college so I can afford boneless meat. 😏

Stampede their breaded,  wings are meant to be ate like cavemen.  Ask him…

Bet you don’t remember that one on Saturday mornings opposite Johnny Quest and the Flinstones.

In the commercial,

there’s this 

Thats Ridgeway singing.  Eball does conjunction junction, what’s you’re function.

🤩🦬🏋️♂️

5 minutes ago, Clyde Smith said:

You are going against everything about a wing when you include boneless and ranch....Just say no.

In the name of everything holy., and as my dad used to say Jesus, Mary and Joseph.  Sorry to the Christian’s out there.  My dad is the king of forty year old phrases.

Edited by machine gun kelly
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Stampede their breaded,  wings are meant to be ate like cavemen.  Ask him…

Bet you don’t remember that one on Saturday mornings opposite Johnny Quest and the Flinstones.

In the commercial,

there’s this 

Thats Ridgeway singing.  Eball does conjunction junction, what’s you’re function.

🤩🦬🏋️♂️

In the name of everything holy., and as my dad used to say Jesus, Mary and Joseph.  Sorry to the Christian’s out there.  My dad is the king of forty year old phrases.

Carbs > no carbs

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.