Are boneless wings with ranch the best game day dish?

Royale with Cheese

1 minute ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

wings with anything but the sauce that they are made is ridiculous.  

Barf worthy. It’s like ruining a beer 🍺 by putting a Citrus product in it

🤮

Ranch is more like ruining a beer by putting a cigarette butt in it! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

wings with anything but the sauce that they are made is ridiculous.  

Barf worthy. It’s like ruining a beer 🍺 by putting a Citrus product in it

🤮

I can see dipping chicken strips or nuggets in sauce but the idea of dipping something that's made covered in it's own specific sauce does seem odd to me.

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I vote yes.  I’m assuming most of you will say the same.  

Oh, you had to go there didn’t you

• Like (+1) 1

Milton, you can’t mess with the classics.  It’s funny when I lived in Buffalo, I loved the drumbsticks, now I love the wings, and it’s kind of an art form the technique to twist, break and suck it down to the bone, tendons and all.  I don’t eat them that often as it s just another 30-40 minutes on the elliptical or stairclimber the next morning.

1 minute ago, machine gun kelly said:

Milton, you can’t mess with the classics.  It’s funny when I lived in Buffalo, I loved the drumbsticks, now I love the wings, and it’s kind of an art form the technique to twist, break and suck it down to the bone, tendons and all.  I don’t eat them that often as it s just another 30-40 minutes on the elliptical or stairclimber the next morning.

I was messing with the classics....aka the members of TBD. I wouldn't eat that ***** if you paid me. I love flats...and drumsticks...and blue cheese.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Juice_32 said:

Real wings, bone in, medium sized, fried at 365 for 12.5 minutes. Crispy but not dry. Got to render the fat. Toss in a blend of 75/25 Frank’s and unsalted butter. Serve with blue cheese. Anything else is inferior.

preach christina aguilera GIF

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Juice_32 said:

Real wings, bone in, medium sized, fried at 365 for 12.5 minutes. Crispy but not dry. Got to render the fat. Toss in a blend of 75/25 Frank’s and unsalted butter. Serve with blue cheese. Anything else is inferior.

Juice, you know working in HS at Blasdell Pizza, they used to fry them for 11 minutes, and only Franks was hit, mixed with butter is medium, and only butter is mild.  Suicide was with all the peppers.  That was even hot for me and I have an iron stomach.

AMEN! Although I’d rather take bone in. You do you!  I personally think one of the top 3 worst people on the planet is a judgey food snob that thinks they get to tell me the food and condiments I should like. 

im just a hop and skip south of orchard park in Erie Pa and it’s all about the ranch scene down here. Decisions amongst groups on what bar to eat at are made based on their ranch recipe. 

I feel like most of the anti-ranchers having only really ever had store bought. Which isn’t even close to a good bar-made ranch. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.