Lance Zierlein "I have CB Andrew Booth slipping out of the 1st round"

intimidatortj

7 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Does anyone have a DB they don’t want at 25.

Any corner that’s plays primarily slot and  Tariq Woolen. Very athletic but very raw. Teams draft corners that they think are slot corners in the first two rounds because most teams run nickel primarily Because teams lineup with 3or4  receiver sets most of the time.

24 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Yea he has. I've had a sports hernia. He should be absolutely full go by camp. It's a 2-3 month thing. 

If Travon Walker goes #1 the NFL should shut down. 

We’ll get prepared to shut it down then cause it’s happening 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Vickveto said:

Any corner that’s plays primarily slot and  Tariq Woolen. Very athletic but very raw. Teams draft corners that they think are slot corners in the first two rounds because most teams run nickel primarily Because teams lineup with 3or4  receiver sets most of the time.

I’m hoping the Bills go Breece Hall and Tariq Woolen at 25 & 57. 

• Vomit 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

We’ll get prepared to shut it down then cause it’s happening 

To be honest I would do it too. They say Hutchinson doesn’t have the same upside TJ Watt and Nick Bosa I have heard he is more like a Jared Allen max. This is a tough year to be number one but I’m swinging for the fences if I was them. Walker looks very explosive on tape.

1 minute ago, Vickveto said:

To be honest I would do it too. They say Hutchinson doesn’t have the same upside TJ Watt and Nick Bosa I have heard he is more like a Jared Allen max. This is a tough year to be number one but I’m swinging for the fences if I was them. Walker looks very explosive on tape.

His tape looks pedestrian to me with the odd splash play. He has rocketed up boards on measurables.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

Baalke.  Nuff said. I too, think they take Walker. 

How Baalke has that job is a freaking mystery. Tell you what though, how awesome for the Lions that Penei Sewell and Aiden Hutchinson just fall to them in consecutive years without them doing anything. They are the sort of pieces that if you find a Quarterback can catapult you into contention fast. 

Edited by GunnerBill
  • Agree 2

Just now, GunnerBill said:

How Baalke has that job is a freaking mystery. 

Seriously….I feel bad for Trevor Lawrence. Maybe pederson can help him out. 

5 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

Who can blame him with how bad the offense has been under this regime!

The worst.  

same song and dance in every post.  GIF by Groundhog Day
and the day before and the day before that and the day before that….

• Awesome! (+1) 1

I know someone projected a three month rehab.  I’m not sure on a sports hernia in the groin, but I had an indirect inguidinal hernia when I was a competitive Powerlifter.  I had to take a lot longer than three months to completely heal, and the scar tissue killed when I put on a power belt.  I was only 26 at the time and was in excellent shape (then).

The difference is a sports hernia is a soft tissue issue whereas my hernia was a separation in the wall of the muscles where my intestines were pushing through the space.  

They probably can do a laparoscopic mesh repair.  They now even have a mesh with anesthetic in it to reduce opioid use.  They eventually heal so he probably would only be able to do the meetings and rehab until camp.

If he was there at 25, I’d take the risk.  It’s not like an ACL or Achilles tear.

• Agree 1

14 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

His tape looks pedestrian to me with the odd splash play. He has rocketed up boards on measurables.

He played alot of DT when you watch his tape and George’s defense is going to go down in history as a top three all  time defense. They are going to have like 6 or 7 guys get drafted in the top 100 picks. And possibly 4 in the first. I saw him chase down a five star Alabama freshman receiver and tackle him about 20 yards from the line of scrimmage it was one of the most impressive plays I have seen recently.He is definitely big boom or bust. If he hits his ceiling he can be a top three defense end.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, intimidatortj said:

Lance believes teams are slightly concerned about Booth's injuries, and sees him sliding a little and slipping to the 2nd round. 
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-athletic-football-show-a-show-about-the-nfl/id1528622068?i=1000557446314

Interesting.

Lance has the Bills drafting CB Kaiir Elam, Florida at #25

(He has Kyler Gordon going at pick 31 to the Bengals)

That is great news. I was afraid that we might have to swap 1st round picks, and toss in a 2nd round pick along with next year’s 1st to get him, or really any other corner.

49 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

You think the Jags are going to pick Walker? I still don't believe it. Houston at #3 is his ceiling IMO.

Yes I do. The upside I know that you love is a thing that these guys love. I was in the process of doing a mock that had Walker at # 1. There is no good # 1 this year so upside is a big thing . Me personally I’d take Ahmad Gardner # 1 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.