** Private Workout ** Tight End Trey McBride, Colorado State

intimidatortj

On 4/14/2022 at 6:43 AM, JoeF said:

Speaking of TE's, Isaiah Likely in for a visit...wonder if drafting Likely is likely...I am here all week, try the veal....

Ian Rapoport

@RapSheet

Coastal Carolina TE Isaiah Likely is in Buffalo on a Top 30 visit to the #Bills, source said. He recently spent time with the #Jets and he has the #AZCardinals next week.

He’s on the Ravens and has looked very impressive.

7 hours ago, decsmarg said:

Without a doubt, the team needs to train more and devote time to coordination. Have you seen their accuracy on the field? It seems to me that the Texas team is much stronger than ours just because it plans all the movements on the field. I would even advise some guys to pump up.

standing ovation oscars GIF by The Academy Awards

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I clicked on thinking the Bills acquired him😳

I did worse. I didn't check dates or anything and saw someone saying Howard is our number two and we might not be able to afford Knox 

I was thinking we were prepping for '23 draft. I was pumped to think we were looking at a #2 TE! 

14 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

He’s on the Ravens and has looked very impressive.

A TE rich team gets richer.....he had a good game against the Dolphins.  It's going to be another challenging week for the LBs and Secondary....hopefully we get some players back.  Wonder if Frazier has given any thought to going a 4-4-3 look a bit more this week....put Taron Johnson, Terrel Bernard closer to the line with Milano and Edmunds....put Elam, Poyer, and Safety 2/Corner 2 in deeper coverage.  Just thinking about ways to contain Lamar and take away the short to middle distance throws.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.