** Private Workout ** Tight End Trey McBride, Colorado State

intimidatortj

19 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

If BPA then it also fits a need. Teams who can create mismatches with a TE have been terrorizing the nfl playoffs for 10 years now!

Sneaky way to get another weapon on the field, and as a beast of a blocker his use is unlimited.

We also have a 10-15m $ question mark upcoming that we could use an insurance policy for.

Yep.  Travis Kelce and Gronk have kicked our butt more than a few times.   It is time we do that to other teams.

18 minutes ago, NewEra said:

He’s a terrible blocker from what I’ve seen.  He’s more of a big WR imo.  

Dulcich from UCLA is okay.  Don't know enough about him to be enthused. 

Depending on the round, I do like McBride, Cade Otton, and Charlie Kolar.  

Tight ends are really hard to project to the NFL.     Don't sleep on Cade Otton.  "...He has some nastiness and tenacity to him in the run game..."

And IMO sometimes a smaller school Tight End, like Colorado State, can have more upside.  They didn't have the coaching or weight room like an Alabama or Clemson kid. 

I think CB, TE and RB are high on Beane's list....but he may only get 2 out of 3 early because of how the board falls and some players getting scooped before the Bills selection.

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, intimidatortj said:

Dulcich from UCLA is okay.  Don't know enough about him to be enthused. 

Depending on the round, I do like McBride, Cade Otton, and Charlie Kolar.  

Tight ends are really hard to project to the NFL.     Don't sleep on Cade Otton.  "...He has some nastiness and tenacity to him in the run game..."

And IMO sometimes a smaller school Tight End, like Colorado State, can have more upside.  They didn't have the coaching or weight room like an Alabama or Clemson kid. 

I think CB, TE and RB are high on Beane's list....but he may only get 2 out of 3 early because of how the board falls and some players getting scooped before the Bills selection.

Yeah I’m torn on Otton because I think he could be off the board by our 3rd rd pick and I’d prefer others in the 2nd round. 

3 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Yeah but but hes a great receiver, some other dude can block or we can bring in Tommy Doyle as an extra TE like last year.

There’s a reason that we signed Howard.  Doyle isn’t an option anymore.  He was only an option because they screwed up by thinking Sweeney was a legit TE2.  He couldn’t block…..so he was useless and inactive. TEs that can’t block are useless as TE2 imo.  I don’t hate the player, I just don’t think he fits the role

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, NewEra said:

There’s a reason that we signed Howard.  Doyle isn’t an option anymore.  He was only an option because they screwed up by thinking Sweeney was a legit TE2.  He couldn’t block…..so he was useless and inactive. TEs that can’t block are useless as TE2 imo.  I don’t hate the player, I just don’t think he fits the role

I do wonder if Tommy Sweeney makes it to final cuts.   If we draft a TE, the answer will be probably no.    Of course, if OJ Howard sprains his ankle leaving Duffs and will miss a month, Sweeney may stick around.

Edited by intimidatortj
  • Like (+1) 1

Speaking of TE's, Isaiah Likely in for a visit...wonder if drafting Likely is likely...I am here all week, try the veal....

Ian Rapoport

@RapSheet

Coastal Carolina TE Isaiah Likely is in Buffalo on a Top 30 visit to the #Bills, source said. He recently spent time with the #Jets and he has the #AZCardinals next week.

1 minute ago, JoeF said:

Speaking of TE's, Isaiah Likely in for a visit...wonder if drafting Likely is likely...I am here all week, try the veal....

Ian Rapoport

@RapSheet

Coastal Carolina TE Isaiah Likely is in Buffalo on a Top 30 visit to the #Bills, source said. He recently spent time with the #Jets and he has the #AZCardinals next week.

I watched a couple Coastal games this past year and this dude just pops off the screen 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, intimidatortj said:

I do wonder if Tommy Sweeney makes it to final cuts.   If we draft a TE, the answer will be probably no.    Of course, if OJ Howard sprains his ankle leaving Duffs and will miss a month, Sweeney may stick around.

Practice squad imo.   If we draft a TE, the answer is definitely no.  

• 5 months later...

Without a doubt, the team needs to train more and devote time to coordination. Have you seen their accuracy on the field? It seems to me that the Texas team is much stronger than ours just because it plans all the movements on the field. I would even advise some guys to pump up.  Now there are a huge number of ways to build muscle mass. Many amateurs use supplements from https://purerawz.co/product/ostarine-mk-2866/. I think athletes also resort to such methods. Perhaps they will be able to show their best side next season. What do you think awaits us?

Edited by decsmarg
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, decsmarg said:

Without a doubt, the team needs to train more and devote time to coordination. Have you seen their accuracy on the field? It seems to me that the Texas team is much stronger than ours just because it plans all the movements on the field. I would even advise some guys to pump up.

Did you mean to join the Jets fan board? . . .  If not, this could be epic first post. Congrats @decsmarg 🤪

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, decsmarg said:

Without a doubt, the team needs to train more and devote time to coordination. Have you seen their accuracy on the field? It seems to me that the Texas team is much stronger than ours just because it plans all the movements on the field. I would even advise some guys to pump up.

Someone help dad reboot his router, please!

• Haha (+1) 8

2 hours ago, decsmarg said:

Nothing to say, but Epic first post!

7 hours ago, decsmarg said:

icegif-595.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.