School of Hard Knox

WhoTom

As a former teacher I can say that Dawson Knox killed it.

He immediately put the class at ease and was very warm and personable.

I have to admit if an NFL player came to my classroom at that age-

I would have been like the blonde haired kid with my hand up and end up talking about my fantasy team! lol

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, QB Bills said:

He's been right up there with my favourite players on the team ever since that game against Cincy when he trucked that defender. Super talented and seems like a really good dude. Hoping he's here for the long haul.

Great play. The Bills were in a funk before that play and it really ignited the team and gave us a huge first down.  I  dont think we win if he didnt do it.

Also it was more than one defender, he stiff armed the first guy into submission and the second guy he mowed over, it was beautiful.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, wjag said:

Haven't seen/heard of any offseason chatter on TE-University.  Was it a one and done event?

Let's hope not. Dawson was much improved after the Freshman year. Hopefully there is a Sophomore follow-up. :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, CapeBreton said:

I laughed at the first Go Bills attempt, then Knox responds saying how weak it was lol

One of the kids covered his mouth while he said it. I’m pretty sure they were all Titans fans.

Edited by MiltonWaddams
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

I used to call him Roxy Knoxy because he had hands of rocks.

But he's growing as a player.  And growing on me.

2 hours ago, Warcodered said:

I thought those were a myth, like Big Foot or, the Yeti.

I think this is one of the funniest things I've read here in a while.

Edited by hondo in seattle

Knowing every Tight End who’s ever suited up for the Bills, Knox is already among the top 4-5. If we can keep him, we need to. We haven’t been blessed there but Allen loves him, he improves every year, plays through injury and he’s a great role model. 

#Process

his highlights 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.