Bills Draft Visit Spotlight- Isaiah Spiller Texas A&M RB

jethro_tull

Isaiah Spiller is the only RB I don’t want the Bills to draft (and James Cook too). He just looks like an ugly runner, not smooth whatsoever. I don’t see it with him at all, let someone else draft him. Bills suck at scouting RBs so who knows though. 

Edited by CapeBreton
  • Disagree 2

Sign a vet CB.

1. Draft huge play WR, Jameson or Watson for JA with ability to break a defense wide open. Plus depth, another weapon, etc.

2. Draft best Lineman available leaning towards O but not ruling out D.

3. Will get an outside corner almost as good as what we’d get in the first.

4. Hit corner again if there is still an outside option. Maybe trade up to get last outside CB…Otherwise BPA…

5. LB, lineman, BPA. Maybe one-tech here….

5. sent six and seven for low five if I didn’t burn them earlier. BPA. Maybe OT or LB

6. P 

If we take RB in round two, it kind of screws up my needs list. If he is clearly BPA I’ll think about it. Is there a RB way better than Singletary? Walker looks like a fast Singletary to me. IDK if that’s worth a 2nd rd. pick. We could get a pro bowl OG…. Return Bates to  6th OL… get that run game really going with Singletary, Johnson and Moss…. Bring in a good UDFA RB….

9 hours ago, billybrew1 said:

Sign a vet CB.

1. Draft huge play WR, Jameson or Watson for JA with ability to break a defense wide open. Plus depth, another weapon, etc.

2. Draft best Lineman available leaning towards O but not ruling out D.

3. Will get an outside corner almost as good as what we’d get in the first.

4. Hit corner again if there is still an outside option. Maybe trade up to get last outside CB…Otherwise BPA…

5. LB, lineman, BPA. Maybe one-tech here….

5. sent six and seven for low five if I didn’t burn them earlier. BPA. Maybe OT or LB

6. P 

If we take RB in round two, it kind of screws up my needs list. If he is clearly BPA I’ll think about it. Is there a RB way better than Singletary? Walker looks like a fast Singletary to me. IDK if that’s worth a 2nd rd. pick. We could get a pro bowl OG…. Return Bates to  6th OL… get that run game really going with Singletary, Johnson and Moss…. Bring in a good UDFA RB….

#4 on your needs list is drafting a 2nd corner after signing a vet and drafting one in round 3.  Your backup plan for that would be to draft BPA.  It wouldn’t be too hard of a pivot to:

Rd 2- RB

Rd 3- OL

Rd 4- CB

it really doesn’t screw with your needs list.  

30 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

You smell that? That's "the process".

We need more speed.It’s great that he’s a great person but that has nothing to do with football performance he looks slow on tape and he ran slow at the combine hard pass.

On 4/10/2022 at 10:47 AM, whorlnut said:

Spiller is interesting. He’s Joe Marino’s RB1. Marino thinks he would be a fantastic fit for the Bills. 

He would fit in with the Bills. Seems we like little explosion or speed. Maybe we can find a short slow guy in the third round again.... it's worked out so well lately.. NOT

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.