Fan Duel ranks the top 10 pro athletes in NY

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

If true, where do you/we see him on this list?

Dunno I don't follow baseball or basketball so I don't recognize many of those other athletes. Hockey haven't followed as I'm not big on lack of effort and sabres have only just started showing signs of compete.  So I could just put the Bills  sabres players followed by alphabetical order 9n rest  but it would not fairly evaluate them.

Edited by AuntieEm
  • Haha (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2022 at 3:37 PM, Mr. WEO said:

"Quitting" a team to "join a stacked team" to "win rings" makes him a player a "fraud" huh?

Hmm...

How's that fraud Durant doing these days? He will never win on his own because he's not a leader. But hey maybe he will watch and see who wins the finals so he can join them next

41 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

How's that fraud Durant doing these days? He will never win on his own because he's not a leader. But hey maybe he will watch and see who wins the finals so he can join them next

Well, better than that fraud on the Lakers.  But Durant can look back on his back to back Rings AND Finals MVPs in 2017, 2018.  You know, because he's not a leader.

Also, who, maybe besides Jordan, ever "won it on his own"?

I have to say, when you KDIGGZ a hole, you certainly keep diving in no matter how badly you are suffering.  The fact that you bumped this goofy thread proves you are a masochist.

Edited by Mr. WEO
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

Well, better than that fraud on the Lakers.  But Durant can look back on his back to back Rings AND Finals MVPs in 2017, 2018.  You know, because he's not a leader.

Also, who, maybe besides Jordan, ever "won it on his own"?

I have to say, when you KDIGGZ a hole, you certainly keep diving in no matter how badly you are suffering.  The fact that you bumped this goofy thread proves you are a masochist.

Lol you were watching that garbage series and thinking about me weren't you? Admit it 🤣

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.