Signed, Sealed, Delivered... Budget Is Approved.... Sparkling New Stadium

Huh? What?

actually this is the new and improved and updated stadium thread that speaks to the stadium funding being officially approved by the NYS legilslature budget.

what is not new and missing is what is the benefit to the community, beyond the Bills games and the Bills staying, which is number one I get it, but ithat is s what the advocates for the stadium in the city was all about.

Beyond the Bills games what else does new york state - erie county and orchard park get but newer and empty parkng lots used 12 times a year ?

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, dwight in philly said:

Quite sure i am in the minority , but why are so many fixated on the fact that having more than one thread on a particular subject is a negative thing?

I'll let the mods answer that one...

...if they dare

23 minutes ago, First Round Bust said:

actually this is the new and improved and updated stadium thread that speaks to the stadium funding being officially approved by the NYS legilslature budget.

what is not new and missing is what is the benefit to the community, beyond the Bills games and the Bills staying, which is number one I get it, but ithat is s what the advocates for the stadium in the city was all about.

Beyond the Bills games what else does new york state - erie county and orchard park get but newer and empty parkng lots used 12 times a year ?

Good question.  And while we're at it, what's the other $219+B going towards?