Dwayne Haskins killed [Edit: struck by vehicle]

FireChans

2 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

I wrote this, re "struggling":  "that didn't even need to be pointed out as it was well known by everyone"---you even quoted it in an upstream response. 

Certainly I believe that most here are coloring their response based on the messenger, not the message.  I've said it 4 times now.

I can't aid you further...lol.

I wasn’t asking for affirmation….

I was just stating how you felt…..that most people were hating on the tweet because of their disdain for Schefter, not because they think that it was unprofessional etc.  That’s a ridiculous take.  Some people, sure.  Most…….lol.  

9 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I wasn’t asking for affirmation….

I was just stating how you felt…..that most people were hating on the tweet because of their disdain for Schefter, not because they think that it was unprofessional etc.  That’s a ridiculous take.  Some people, sure.  Most…….lol.  

image.png.6210e5c2e8fb403ccee327428bf2dc3f.png

• Haha (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, TBBills said:

6:37am I though he was on his way to practice with Mitch? Yet walking down the highway arms raised.

The original report was that he was on his way to the airport, to catch his flight home. This report from TMZ  was from a witness and actually came out a couple days ago, it isn’t new. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Prob paid for rental company to fill tank up and was trying to get back with out paying for more. Only reason I can see an adult running out of gas. 

Guy is that cheap with the money he had made?

Just now, Not at the table Karlos said:

How else would you explain someone running out of gas. 

A lot of people just plain don't pay attention.  Running late or in a car they don't normally drive and just forget.  

• Agree 2

Just now, Bray Wyatt said:

He didnt look at the gas gauge until it was too late?

Or it wasn’t accurate. If it’s not your own car, you might not know the gas gauge as well. I’ve had cars that say they have a 1/4 of a tank and all of a sudden the light comes on.

• Agree 2

The only time I’ve ever come close to running out of gas was returning a rental that I paid for the rental company to fill up after I dropped the car off. 

He’s was driving to airport in a rental.

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Or it wasn’t accurate. If it’s not your own car, you might not know the gas gauge as well. I’ve had cars that say they have a 1/4 of a tank and all of a sudden the light comes on.

Light comes on and you go get gas lol. It comes on usually when there’s around 30 miles range left. It doesn’t come on and the car dies right then. They beep and throw lights. 

Edited by Not at the table Karlos

4 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Ignored the beeps and lights too? 

Hey I have never run out of gas *knocks on wood* so it is hard for me to say what I would do, however people still do it all the time for a variety of reasons

4 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

The only time I’ve ever come close to running out of gas was returning a rental that I paid for the rental company to fill up after I dropped the car off. 

He’s was driving to airport in a rental.

Light comes on and you go get gas lol. It comes on usually when there’s around 30 miles range left. It doesn’t come on and the car dies right then 

I didn’t say that it did, I was giving an example of an inaccurate gas gauge 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.