Dwayne Haskins killed [Edit: struck by vehicle]

FireChans

3 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Yea not far from where I currently live live. Sadly this and train accidents happen far too often here.

Any particular reason why?

14 minutes ago, loyal2dagame said:

Very sad.  

Adam Schefter needs a reality check.  He's a parody of a reporter and has been acting like he's bigger than the sport he covers. I can't stand this guy. 

I'm thinking Schefter had a "reality check" delivered and that's why he deleted the tweet and tried again.

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Any particular reason why?

No idea, just seems like people more often than not think they can outrun the train, a few were cyclists that had headphones on and didn't hear the train and went around the rails.

Other than that I think just b.c it's extremely busy area, and only going to get worse with the additions of all the new apartment buildings going up.

Edited by TBBills

2 minutes ago, TBBills said:

No idea, just seems like people more often than not think they can outrun the train, a few were cyclists that had headphones on and didn't hear the train and went around the rails.

Other than that I think just b.c it's extremely busy area, and only going to get worse with the additions of all the new apartment buildings going up.

Shefter said on tv that he was getting out of his car and was hit by another car. Was it like a highway situation?

53 minutes ago, ALLEN1QB said:

How terrible I used to live in South Florida a lot of the drivers down there did not even have a license or speak English very dangerous

What does English fluency have to do with the ability to drive a car?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.