Top 10 Herd Hierarchy following Free Agency

Chandler#81

I like Colin everyday. Good show. He’s been high on the Bills and JA17 for a while now. 
he gets a bad rap for some crazy takes but he’s an entertainer who gets paid to find a new way of framing things. 
He’s no where near as annoying as Stephen A, Skip, or Nick Wrong!

Edited by JY422
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 11

Surprised there’s no love for the Dolphins…especially if you read their messages boards, Twitter accounts and instagram content accounts.  They think they’re ready to take over the AFC.

the AFC west is so strong, I can’t see a number 1 sead coming from there, I think they’ll get the #3.

• Like (+1) 1

I watch his show whenever I have the opportunity.  He calls things as he sees them and ruffles some feathers in the process.  He is right more often than he is wrong.  His show covers a wide variety of topics.  I believe his views on men's college basketball are very good.  I believe that he has very good contacts in various professional sports leagues and thus gets pretty good information. He's not out to please everyone and he isn't apologetic about it.  I understand why some people don't like him but I do.

Edited by Florida Bills Fanatic
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

2 hours ago, frogger said:

Surprised there’s no love for the Dolphins…especially if you read their messages boards, Twitter accounts and instagram content accounts.  They think they’re ready to take over the AFC.

the AFC west is so strong, I can’t see a number 1 sead coming from there, I think they’ll get the #3.

Cowherd has been very anti-Tua the last year and half or so. 

Cowherd has always been very pro Russell Wilson though. Haven't seen the clip but I would just guess that he has Bills #1 and Broncos #2.

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I feel like Cowherd doesn't even believe what he says. It changes from week to week,

I change my opinions when warranted when new information occurs.  I'd say not weekly for most of my opinions, but in an area like what I'm in the mood for to eat at dinner each day I may indeed switch up with steady frequency.  Some opinions are set in stone for life.  Favorite football TEAM -- Buffalo Bills.  

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Mat68 said:

Happy to see Buffalo as the chalk pick for the Superbowl.  Is it the early 90’s?  

We’ve got Josh Allen and his offense, but we had to and did build a new DL and need a lot of help at outside corner.

We need both the new DTs to really step up along with our young DEs…. If Beane drafted garbage and the new DTs can’t shine we will be exactly like last year, with the team that has the ball last wins. I don’t like those odds. I sure hope Leslie, Brandon and Sean know what they’re doing….

• Disagree 2

4 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I feel like Cowherd doesn't even believe what he says. It changes from week to week,

Having watched him for years going back to the herd I might agree 

That's why it was hard to take him super seriously.. he changed his opinions like I changed my underwear

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Having watched him for years going back to the herd I might agree 

That's why it was hard to take him super seriously.. he changed his opinions like I changed my underwear

Well the league is fluid  every year different teams pop out of nowhere, different players emerge from the crowds at their positions.   Anyone think Jalen Ramsey would call Josh Allen trash today?   If he did then he would be put under concussion protocols until his memory clears.

7 hours ago, JY422 said:

I like Colin everyday. Good show. He’s been high on the Bills and JA17 for a while now. 
he gets a bad wrap for some crazy takes but he’s an entertainer who gets paid to find a new way of framing things. 
He’s no where near as annoying as Stephen A, Skip, or Nick Wrong!

I like him too. A lot of people seem to think he’s condescending or annoying in some other way, but I enjoy him. He does wear me out a bit on LeBron and the Lakers. Ugh, yes, you live in LA and I don’t. I get it. I’m also a guy who doesn’t watch the NBA until maybe the Finals, if then. 

But he is VERY high on the Bills in general, and Josh in particular.  That part is always fun! We used to get about the same attention level as the Lions. My, how times have changed! 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, billybrew1 said:

We’ve got Josh Allen and his offense, but we had to and did build a new DL and need a lot of help at outside corner.

We need both the new DTs to really step up along with our young DEs…. If Beane drafted garbage and the new DTs can’t shine we will be exactly like last year, with the team that has the ball last wins. I don’t like those odds. I sure hope Leslie, Brandon and Sean know what they’re doing….

So let me paraphrase, if everything goes wrong, we're no better than last year!

And BTW the 2 new DT's , only one will be starting, other is a back up so don't need anywhere even close to pro bowl level from the backup.  Same at DE, only one is starting, so lets not get too over dramatic.

Is amazing his top 10 has all 4 AFC West teams in in.   Not that I think he's wrong, but do think record wise, they won't all be within the 10 best by year end as they'll be too busy beating each other up all year.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.