Could the Bills play "Sweet Caroline" at the Stadium before the game as Pitt and Penn State do?

19 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I'm good with that uh ohohohohoh or whatever that is.  I'm surprised the Patriots don't play that god awful song given the Red Sox do.  

wth lol...Pats play it after every win. Have for years.

Wow OP ties together some of my least favorite things

Neil Diamond

Soccer

PSU

And fails to mention these 2 Masshole fan bases that use this song

Patriots

Red Sox

Drunk posting at its finest. 

• Haha (+1) 3

19 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

No offense op, but that's a god-awful stupid idea.

After the bold, you could have stopped typing. We knew the intent of what was coming. 

41 minutes ago, klos63 said:

One of the worst songs ever and just a stupid idea. 

I heard he spent about 15 minutes writing it in a hotel room before a show. A true work of art! 

Edited by Augie

21 hours ago, RunJoshRun said:

Watch some videos about "Sweet Caroline" played before European soccer matches and college football games.  It gets the fans and teams all worked up.  What a great way to start a game!

Some Bills fans will think is about "Sweet Carolina" and start booing saying we already have too many people on team from Carolina.

• Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Patriots play Sweet Caroline...I would rather hear Black Balloon by Goo Goo Dolls...👍

That way it would be uniquely a Bills thing...

I could envision the crowd singing a verse and chorus in unison...👍

perhaps not that song, but something by that band! 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Augie said:

After the bold, you could have stopped typing. We knew the intent of what was coming. 

I heard he spent about 15 minutes writing it in a hotel room before a show. A true work of art! 

Cracklin Rosie probably took at least 20 minutes.

23 minutes ago, klos63 said:

Cracklin Rosie probably took at least 20 minutes.

My wife went to some women’s empowerment camp in Malibu, CA a few years ago. They paid a FORTUNE to spend a few nights in a Girl Scout cabin type setting. Sleeping in a bunkhouse with a dozen women, leaving for the restroom during the night if you had to.  FYI - women snore, too! 

Anyway……There was a skills competition on the last night. It was decided my wife’s group was going to regale the crowd with Sweet Caroline with her group. A couple close friends confirmed my wife decided this. WORSE? She enforced practice time. They won, but it was like a little kids soccer team being traumatized by Will Ferrel as a coach. 

That’s just how she rolls.    🤷‍♂️

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Patriots play Sweet Caroline...I would rather hear Black Balloon by Goo Goo Dolls...👍

That way it would be uniquely a Bills thing...

I could envision the crowd singing a verse and chorus in unison...👍

Edmunds sucks. 😂

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 4/9/2022 at 1:57 AM, RunJoshRun said:

Watch some videos about "Sweet Caroline" played before European soccer matches and college football games.  It gets the fans and teams all worked up.  What a great way to start a game!

Disgusting. It’s a Boston thing why on earth would the Bills do this with New England as a division rival?

edit: just noticed this is just another one of your late night drive-by threads that you just throw out there to troll and never revisit. Surprised how long you’ve been allowed to keep up this act here.

Edited by JoPoy88