Could the Bills play "Sweet Caroline" at the Stadium before the game as Pitt and Penn State do?

4 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Fenway Park is usually filled with great people and some of the best, most knowledgable baseball fans on the planet.

Don't let your hate of all things Patriots consume you!

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

Exhibit 😄  Over at the Gaaaden....

Who gives a *****?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Richard Noggin said:

Who gives a *****?

I have to agree!  Who cares about Boston/New England and what they play during games!  We'll make them look like punks because our fans will do it better.

8 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Fenway Park is usually filled with great people and some of the best, most knowledgable baseball fans on the planet.

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

Exhibit C:  Over at the Gaaaden....

Too bad some of that classy Boston ***** didn't rub off on Rangers fans @ MSG! I guess it took a few Bruins to straighten them out!

Imagine this today... The world would lose its marbles! 

Do you really thing Red Sox and Patriot fans care what songs we play during the games?  They have a vastly exaggerated feeling of importance & superiority in the sports world.  They could care less about Buffalo!  GO BILLS!  Play the song!

22 hours ago, RunJoshRun said:

I have to agree!  Who cares about Boston/New England and what they play during games!  We'll make them look like punks because our fans will do it better.

No, we won’t.  Because we aren’t that lame

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/14/2022 at 3:54 PM, Nextmanup said:

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

Exhibit 😄  Over at the Gaaaden....

Boston pro sports fans = Patriots fans

Vast majority are the exact same people.

Obviously.

You support Boston sports teams..........you are part of that fan base........and there isn't any love lost for them from WNY'ers.  

Edited by BADOLBILZ
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, RunJoshRun said:

watch kids enjoy the song at Univ. of Pittsburgh - - it's inspiring! It's fun in the stands!!

Yeah Goodell hasn't injected enough softness into the league, let's get 60k fans to sync up and shed their uterine lining harmoniously.

Maybe we can get the league to switch to pink vegan footballs while we're at it.

Meanwhile the Raiders are sending busses from San Quentin State Prison to Vegas to fill up their death star stadium😆😆 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Yeah Goodell hasn't injected enough softness into the league, let's get 60k fans to sync up and shed their uterine lining harmoniously.

Maybe we can get the league to switch to pink vegan footballs while we're at it.

Meanwhile the Raiders are sending busses from San Quentin State Prison to Vegas to fill up their death star stadium😆😆 

😆🤣 

Miami too from Miami-Dade holding center... BUT⚠️⚠️⚠️ONLY at halftime do the busses w/the civilian felons roll in... AND only IFF the Fins are winning! 😆 

I did not pay close attention but they may have played this at every home game last year.  Maybe between the 3rd and 4th quarter,  They started it with the transition to the 2nd verse.

I would sing along as loud as I could in my best John Fogarty voice.  

Rock and Roll Girls

If I had my way, I'd shuffle off to Buffalo....

That's kind of how most everyone attending feels and what they have done except for those who already live there.

Edited by JESSEFEFFER

On 4/16/2022 at 3:06 PM, Poleshifter said:

How about Smoke On The Water? That would be a better choice for me.

Worked up over Sweet Caroline? So excited you spill your wine?

That's a reasonable choice! "Spill the wine - take that girl"

On 4/15/2022 at 12:06 AM, RunJoshRun said:

*****in a right, man.

For Iowa State players and fans, “Sweet Caroline” is synonymous with a home victory. 

But how, exactly, does a college football program come to roar Neil Diamond's 1969 pop song about Caroline Kennedy at its most jubilant moments? Sort of by accident.

Mary Pink first pulled the trigger on playing “Sweet Caroline” in 2006, she said. The associate athletics director for marketing was experimenting with songs to play between the third and fourth quarter of important games — something to give the crowd a boost.

She doesn’t remember how she stumbled upon the song that would alter Cyclone fandom for the next decade. It’s now become a music staple with other teams around the world!