Could the Bills play "Sweet Caroline" at the Stadium before the game as Pitt and Penn State do?

10 hours ago, NewEra said:

This thread is still alive?  

hey guys, let’s steal other teams traditions and make them ours during what will be the best run in franchise history.  We can sing and dance in the stands…..  as if Sweet Caroline is the only song we can sing and dance to

That was the idea!  The people attending games come from a wide variety of ages.  At least some of you have heard of Sweet Caroline yet many "older" fans don't know a word from a heavy metal or rap song.   It's about fun!

• Eyeroll 1

9 minutes ago, RunJoshRun said:

That was the idea!  The people attending games come from a wide variety of ages.  At least some of you have heard of Sweet Caroline yet many "older" fans don't know a word from a heavy metal or rap song.   It's about fun!

Fun is fine.  Choosing a song already used in several other stadiums is just lame imo.  There are hundreds of songs that are known by different generations that aren’t already in use.  Pick another one

11 minutes ago, RunJoshRun said:

Are you trying to be (un)funny or are you really enjoying the attention of getting flamed again?

I only watch american football would rather have them start the game with this !! This song should be playing every time the Bills come out of the tunnel at home games you talk about getting the Bills Mafia pumped up that place would go BILLISTIC . HELL YAH !!!! 

Just imagine turn the lights down at a night game the Buffalo's on the field with smoke rolling out of them & this song starts to play OMG just thinking about it get's my blood pumping and it would definitely be .

BILLISTIC in the stadium when Josh & company came running out on the field and they put a ton of spot lights on the tunnel !! 

Edited by T master
  • Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, T master said:

I only watch american football would rather have them start the game with this !! This song should be playing every time the Bills come out of the tunnel at home games you talk about getting the Bills Mafia pumped up that place would go BILLISTIC . HELL YAH !!!! 

Just imagine turn the lights down at a night game the Buffalo's on the field with smoke rolling out of them & this song starts to play OMG just thinking about it get's my blood pumping and it would definitely be .

BILLISTIC in the stadium when Josh & company came running out on the field and they put a ton of spot lights on the tunnel !! 

Thank you for a sincere comment to my post.  Rather then wasting time criticizing an old time poster I appreciate your vision for a great game opening Bills moment!

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Rigotz said:

Why is this thread still going?

I think fans that attend the games find it a possibility.  No matter which teams (Penn State, Pittsburg Univ, The Pats or all the international soccer leagues) we'll be COPYING - -BILLS FANS WILL DO IT BETTER AND LOUDER!!  Go Bills!

• Eyeroll 1

22 minutes ago, RunJoshRun said:

I think fans that attend the games find it a possibility.  No matter which teams (Penn State, Pittsburg Univ, The Pats or all the international soccer leagues) we'll be COPYING - -BILLS FANS WILL DO IT BETTER AND LOUDER!!  Go Bills!

Bluto, you may have outdone yourself this time around.

After a cursory review of copyrights, approval by both the NFL league office and AARP HQ, we are thrilled to have the following song approved for RunJoshRun's sole use to hype up the Bills' crowds pregame :

Edited by freddyjj

On 4/9/2022 at 2:10 AM, Richard Noggin said:

God I hope not. 

That's a Red Sox thing during the 7th inning stretch. NO WAY a Buffalo, NY sports team adopts that nightmare ritual. That song is forever ruined by drunken karaoke renditions and Fenway Park shenanigans. Gross.

Fenway Park is usually filled with great people and some of the best, most knowledgable baseball fans on the planet.

Don't let your hate of all things Patriots consume you!

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

Exhibit C:  Over at the Gaaaden....

• Vomit 1
  • Dislike 1

13 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Fenway Park is usually filled with great people and some of the best, most knowledgable baseball fans on the planet.

Don't let your hate of all things Patriots consume you!

As a die hard Bills and Yankee fan, I treat both the Pats and Red Sox (and their fans) with equal disdain.  So much so, I use any excess portion of disdain for the Bruins and Celtics!

Oh and lol that you are "knowledgeable" but somehow managed to misspell it!  😎

4 hours ago, freddyjj said:

After a cursory review of copyrights, approval by both the NFL league office and AARP HQ, we are thrilled to have the following song approved for RunJoshRun's sole use to hype up the Bills' crowds pregame :

I love Marv!!

1 minute ago, RunJoshRun said:

I love Marv - what a spirit for the game he had!