DOLPHINS Player who practiced reeking of booze?

BuffaloRebound

1 hour ago, The Dean said:

You were told to "discuss"? I didn't notice the OP say "sirebors, discuss". Why assume it is about you?

This reminds me of questions asked in help forums, or on Amazon reviews, where someone asks a specific question about a product/service/etc and some clueless moron replies "Oh, I don't know. I didn't order that product."

Just assume, unless you are directly mentioned, they weren't addressing you. Why would anyone want you to discuss anything?

So if you're not addressing the group, or anyone in particular to discuss your post, then why place the post or put the request to "discuss" in the first place. Your argument makes absolutely no sense at all. Just post a link, or better yet, don't post anything at all. Did I ask you, "The Dean" to reply to me? Just assume because you weren't directly mentioned that I wasn't addressing you. Why would I want you responding to anything I wrote. It could make some believe that a poster could be "some clueless moron." 

36 minutes ago, sirebors said:

So if you're not addressing the group, or anyone in particular to discuss your post, then why place the post or put the request to "discuss" in the first place. Your argument makes absolutely no sense at all. Just post a link, or better yet, don't post anything at all. Did I ask you, "The Dean" to reply to me? Just assume because you weren't directly mentioned that I wasn't addressing you. Why would I want you responding to anything I wrote. It could make some believe that a poster could be "some clueless moron." 

Get your stuff straight here. You chided him for asking you to discuss. He did NOT ask YOU to discuss, but rather as an invitation for those interested. Pretty freaking clear, from what I can see. 

I chided you for assuming his invitation meant you specifically. Or that your disinterest in the subject somehow discounted the interest of those who did want to discuss.

I did NOT assume your remark was meant for me.  My reply was simply a public service

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Dean said:

Get your stuff straight here. You chided him for asking you to discuss. He did NOT ask YOU to discuss, but rather as an invitation for those interested. Pretty freaking clear, from what I can see. 

I chided you for assuming his invitation meant you specifically. Or that your disinterest in the subject somehow discounted the interest of those who did want to discuss.

I did NOT assume your remark was meant for me.  My reply was simply a public service

I actually think my remark was much more of a public service than yours as evidenced by the... 

7 thumbs up

1 agree

30 laughs

3 awesomes

and 

3 thank you's. 

But thanks for trying. 

9 hours ago, The Dean said:

7 hours ago, sirebors said:

I actually think my remark was much more of a public service than yours as evidenced by the... 

7 thumbs up

1 agree

30 laughs

3 awesomes

and 

3 thank you's. 

But thanks for trying. 

Guys relax, you are BOTH terrible. 

On 4/9/2022 at 2:31 AM, sirebors said:

7 thumbs up

1 agree

30 laughs

3 awesomes

and 

3 thank you's. 

But thanks for trying. 

Perhaps the (now 34) laughs are actually laughing AT you, not with you?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.