Hershel Walker, A Recovered Wife Beater? And A Deadbeat Dad! The Run Off Edition!!

On 4/8/2022 at 8:53 PM, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

That deep rooted supremacy underpinning  Democrat elitism always shows itself when the ‘wrong’ party runs a person of color. It’s fascinating really. 

see also:  Clarence Thomas, Condi Rice, Candice Owens, micheal steele, Ben Carson, Tim Scott etc

Condi Rice was a Republican. She ran afoul of the Republican establishment based on her position on abortion. Her association with Bush 43 and his Iraq war killed any chance she had for a political future after the ascendancy of the Trump nativist wing. It had nothing to do with "Democrat elitism." Fellow Republicans ostracized her.

Tim Scott? We'll see what the reaction is if he runs for President or is someone's VP pick. But right now I'm not aware of anything like you suggest regarding him

Clarence Thomas? I'll grant you that re: his early years on the Court, although his nutcase wife is now a whole different thing.

Ben Carson? I don't think he was treated any differently than any other wealthy outsider trying to run for President, including such forgotten luminaries as Democrat Tom Steyer. Or Trump for that matter. 

Candice Owens? Really? First you have to show me why I should take her seriously.

Michael Steele? He gets a lot of airtime on MSNBC from what I've seen ...

Oh, and Herschel Walker? A serial fabulist who is about to kill his party's chances in November.

Edited by The Frankish Reich

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

He's a wife beater, you think he is a recovered one, correct? 

I don’t know anything about what he’s done whether he recovered nor why Aaron Rupar an off brand media activist, has earned the right twitt him as being ignorant. 

what I do know is if Herschel was a democrat, all else being equal, you and your crew would be defending him to the end of the earth and calling anyone objecting to anything about him nasty “ist” things.   

that is my whole and only point. 

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Condi Rice was a Republican. She ran afoul of the Republican establishment based on her position on abortion. Her association with Bush 43 and his Iraq war killed any chance she had for a political future after the ascendancy of the Trump nativist wing. It had nothing to do with "Democrat elitism." Fellow Republicans ostracized her.

Tim Scott? We'll see what the reaction is if he runs for President or is someone's VP pick. But right now I'm not aware of anything like you suggest regarding him

Clarence Thomas? I'll grant you that re: his early years on the Court, although his nutcase wife is now a whole different thing.

Ben Carson? I don't think he was treated any differently than any other wealthy outsider trying to run for President, including such forgotten luminaries as Democrat Tom Steyer. Or Trump for that matter. 

Candice Owens? Really? First you have to show me why I should take her seriously.

Michael Steele? He gets a lot of airtime on MSNBC from what I've seen ...

Oh, and Herschel Walker? A serial fabulist who is about to kill his party's chances in November.

So it’s your position that someone who just happens to have darker skin than another person couldn’t possibly be conservative by nature? Why exactly? Is it because you judge them only by their skin color and NOT by the content of their character? Yikes! 

• Like (+1) 2

48 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So it’s your position that someone who just happens to have darker skin than another person couldn’t possibly be conservative by nature? Why exactly? Is it because you judge them only by their skin color and NOT by the content of their character? Yikes! 

Where on earth did you get that from? I never said anything of the sort. 

Condi Rice is a life long Republican and a conservative, particularly of the old Cold Warrior sort - a sort that is going to come back into style thanks to Putin. Extremely smart and multi-talented, perhaps showing some bad judgement on Iraq, but that's kind of a common theme of most politicians who were there when it happened. 

Ben Carson has also spent at least his adult life as a conservative, which has nothing to do with his race. 

Clarence Thomas too.

Tim Scott too. 

Some are extremely smart. Some not so much. Some have shown remarkably sound judgement on matters of public policy. Some not at all. Just like all people.

The point I was rebutting was something about how "the libs" won't allow for a black person to be conservative. I said that point was nonsense, and clearly refuted by the very people cited to "prove" it.

• Eyeroll 1

• 1 month later...

Ya, why would he care about the life of the women who might die?

Georgia Senate candidate and former football star Herschel Walker said Wednesday he supports abortion bans without any exceptions for rape, ***** or the health of the mother. 

“There’s no exception in my mind,” Walker told reporters after a campaign speech. “Like I say, I believe in life. I believe in life.”

https://thehill.com/news/campaign/3495657-herschel-walker-says-he-wants-total-ban-on-abortion-theres-no-exception-in-my-mind/

22 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

I'll take thread titles that are racist according to the left's own rules for $1000, Alex.

Why can't we all just agree to hate Walker for being instrumental in building that stupid ***** Cowboys dynasty.

• Dislike 1

On 4/12/2022 at 1:33 PM, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I don’t know anything about what he’s done whether he recovered nor why Aaron Rupar an off brand media activist, has earned the right twitt him as being ignorant. 

what I do know is if Herschel was a democrat, all else being equal, you and your crew would be defending him to the end of the earth and calling anyone objecting to anything about him nasty “ist” things.   

that is my whole and only point. 

You just made up something dumb to say. Our party kick out scum bags you guys run them. 

• Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You just made up something dumb to say. Our party kick out scum bags you guys run them. 

naive blind allegiance to politicians exemplifies all that is wrong in the nation.

You’d follow Putin to the end of the earth if he donned a donkey pin on his lapel.  

until we can get to where the majority of people think for themselves, it’s not getting any better. 

1 hour ago, FireChans said:

Why can't we all just agree to hate Walker for being instrumental in building that stupid ***** Cowboys dynasty.

This is a compelling argument that is not being used enough by his opponents.

• Dislike 1

So what's your go to libations everyone?

I'm a craft beer guy. Pales, session ipas, czech pilsners and English pub ales are ones I often seek out.

So whatcha got for your go to spirits, wine, beer etc.?

Edited by DRsGhost
  • Like (+1) 1

On 5/21/2022 at 11:15 AM, Albwan said:

It's utterly amazing how many accusations about the right fly around, and via media

idiots libtarts are all angels. lol...

libtarts need to have warning signs

prod_6818889216

You guys nominate wing nuts like this and then blame us? 

LOL 

1 in 3 women and 1 in 4 men have experienced some form of physical violence by an intimate partner. This includes a range of behaviors (e.g. slapping, shoving, pushing) and in some cases might not be considered "domestic violence." 1 in 7 women and 1 in 25 men have been injured by an intimate partner.

Statistics - NCADV

29 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

1 in 3 women and 1 in 4 men have experienced some form of physical violence by an intimate partner. This includes a range of behaviors (e.g. slapping, shoving, pushing) and in some cases might not be considered "domestic violence." 1 in 7 women and 1 in 25 men have been injured by an intimate partner.

Statistics - NCADV

When we were younger, my wife and I were arguing and she walked out to the garage for reasons I no longer remember.  I locked the door as she walked out, chuckling to myself how funny it was going to be when she realized I got one over on her, and thinking about how we would have a great laugh over it later that day.  

Silly me, I had forgotten she was Italian, from whatever part of Italy all them crazy women are from, and she grabbed the sledgehammer once used by her grandfather, a mason who did beautiful work in the lower Hudson Valley.  She got one whack in on the metal door before I opened it up, the impression is still in the door to this day.  I was like "Huh, now  I know.".

"B*tch be crazy sometimes" - Leh-nerd S. 

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1