Hershel Walker, A Recovered Wife Beater? And A Deadbeat Dad! The Run Off Edition!!

7 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Let me guess...you would rather I continue to point out your obvious, sustained hypocrisy than face the indignation of being unable to answer the simple questions I posed? 

What's so hard about all this for you?   These are painfully simple subjects.  

Oh, i'm the hypocrite? ok 

5 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Did you meet Tibs on the head injury floor at the Buffalo General? 

I'm not a doctor, but thanks for thinking so :) 

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Yes.  On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being 'not a' and 10 being 'hellz yeah ya are', you're a 10. 

Nice, not only do you get to defend a wife beater, you get to call names! Awesome! 

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

It is so very telling that the supposedly horrible thing that Herschel Walker did, according to the media, was support the pro-life position

-- not knock up a woman and pay for her abortion.

Because if he were pro-choice, this would not be a story.

The hypocrisy charge, as always, isn't about the personal immorality of someone's activity (and it's immoral as all hell!)

-- it's about undermining the actual moral standard they violated.

https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1577906270572613635

And beating women up, knocking them all up, paying for an abortion and then trying to ban abortion...whew! 

36 minutes ago, Bandito said:

Warnock tried to run over his wife with a car. You support him? Hypocritical loser. See, no one actually cares about any of this. Politicians like other humans are not perfect. We aren't voting for role models. We are voting for Herschel to stop the radical, anti American policies led by Joe Biden and the DemonRats in Washington.

OMG, is she ok? How badly was she injured? I bet the police record will be interesting to read, huh? 

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

It is so very telling that the supposedly horrible thing that Herschel Walker did, according to the media, was support the pro-life position

-- not knock up a woman and pay for her abortion.

Because if he were pro-choice, this would not be a story.

The hypocrisy charge, as always, isn't about the personal immorality of someone's activity (and it's immoral as all hell!)

-- it's about undermining the actual moral standard they violated.

https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1577906270572613635

Rules for thee but not for me

7 minutes ago, Bandito said:

So you're saying you'd vote for someone who tried to run over his ex wife with a car?

Herschel is the best choice for GA. He is very popular in the state. A Vote for Warnock is a vote for Biden's anti American agenda. It is an easy choice. Neither candidate is perfect in their personal life. But what politician or candidate is? Stop trying to make Warnock a role model. He is awful. He supports the killing of babies up to the moment of birth. He supports Biden's radical agenda for the US. Those policies are crippling the US economy, our sovereignty and security at home and abroad. 

Herschel is the choice. Looking forward to voting for him

Vote blue no matter who.

1 hour ago, Bandito said:

Exactly So none of these personal attacks matter. So don't be a hypocrite and post about how bad Walker is, all while acting Warnock is innocent. He is a scumbag. Birds of a feather flock together

Awe - you don’t like being reminded what absolute freaks the GQP put up?

And just remember:

Rules for thee but not for me - it’s the GQP way.

Edited by BillStime
  • Vomit 1

4 minutes ago, Bandito said:

It is the same for Democrats. The difference is: The GOP has some members who are America First. No Democrat is America first. They all hate the USA and what it stands for

The "America First" is America First for:

Straight

White

Male

Putin

gtfoh

Democrats are AMERICAN FIRST FOR ALL.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1