Hershel Walker, A Recovered Wife Beater? And A Deadbeat Dad! The Run Off Edition!!

48 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

He's not tho. He's yours. Time to live in reality...with facts. Trump time is over now.

Reality? Facts? Ok (1) Not mine (2) a lot of people want Trump time to be over, Democrats can’t stop talking about him. Like you; why does an old has been RB with questionable character that you would definitely worship if he toed your party gods’ line make you have to mention fired orange man? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Only the brightest believe anonymous sources with vague evidence of horrible actions. I would question more but I know you believe Kavansugh is guilty and therefore have no ability to question your media overlords.

2 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Only the brightest believe anonymous sources with vague evidence of horrible actions. I would question more but I know you believe Kavansugh is guilty and therefore have no ability to question your media overlords.

Lol, nice guy like Walker? Ya, I'm sure this is all hot air. Wife beaters don't pay for abortions, right? 

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I'm confident walker is a pos 

You'd vote for a guy who held a gun to his wife's head? 

Just admit that any intelligent thought is too much for you since you initially make a racist accusation and then don't defend it at all 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

I'm confident walker is a pos 

You'd vote for a guy who held a gun to his wife's head? 

Tibs….lately you’ve grown fond of calling virtually everyone a POS. Once again…calm down and go outside! If nobody’s going to say it, I will….this place has become a real problem for you. 

22 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Tibs….lately you’ve grown fond of calling virtually everyone a POS. Once again…calm down and go outside! If nobody’s going to say it, I will….this place has become a real problem for you. 

You mean America?

Coordinated attack.  Warnock is losing.

We have receipts to Daily Beast.  

Christian were you hacked bro?

Something very odd - very odd

Edited by Big Blitz

10 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

No, I actually mean this message board. His temperament have really gone downhill in the last few weeks. My concern is genuine. This is supposed to be all good fun. 

for a Christian you sure are dishonest.  All of you.  Listen if it hurts your reality just call it fake news. It’s a very simple switch in the brain. Called the GOP switch.  OMG. Activate fake news switch.  Ahhhhhh. Calm state of lies…..

9 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Coordinated attack.  Warnock is losing.

We have receipts to Daily Beast.  

Christian were you hacked bro?

Something very odd - very odd

activate fake news switch!  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1