Hershel Walker, A Recovered Wife Beater? And A Deadbeat Dad! The Run Off Edition!!

Police described Herschel Walker as the "suspect" in a July 2011 incident detailed in an Irving, Texas police report – where a girlfriend said Walker allegedly threatened to “blow her head off” during a dispute. 

Ten years earlier, in the same Dallas suburb, Walker’s therapist told police Walker was “volatile” and armed with a pistol, according to the Associated Press. 

That police report says Walker “talked about having a shoot-out with police,” according to the AP. Walker was not arrested nor charged in either incident.  

Now the former UGA and NFL football star is the Donald Trump-backed candidate for the U.S. Senate in Georgia.

"I don’t think there’s a statute of limitations for threatening police. That’s a very serious charge and I think it’s actually a disqualifying charge, just in my opinion," Gary Black said, the state agriculture commissioner running against Walker in the GOP primary.  

Because of Trump’s backing, Walker appears to be the candidate to beat – despite incidents like those in Texas.

"It does trouble me, but that’s something we’ve all, as voters, have got to decide," state Rep. Robert Dickey said (R-Musella).

Republicans are mostly unwilling to criticize Walker – including some like Butch Miller, who is running for Lieutenant Governor.  Asked if he had any concerns about running alongside Walker in 2022, Miller laughed "no concerns whatsoever. I just want all these other candidates to ride my coattails."

48 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Police described Herschel Walker as the "suspect" in a July 2011 incident detailed in an Irving, Texas police report – where a girlfriend said Walker allegedly threatened to “blow her head off” during a dispute. 

Ten years earlier, in the same Dallas suburb, Walker’s therapist told police Walker was “volatile” and armed with a pistol, according to the Associated Press. 

That police report says Walker “talked about having a shoot-out with police,” according to the AP. Walker was not arrested nor charged in either incident.  

Now the former UGA and NFL football star is the Donald Trump-backed candidate for the U.S. Senate in Georgia.

"I don’t think there’s a statute of limitations for threatening police. That’s a very serious charge and I think it’s actually a disqualifying charge, just in my opinion," Gary Black said, the state agriculture commissioner running against Walker in the GOP primary.  

Because of Trump’s backing, Walker appears to be the candidate to beat – despite incidents like those in Texas.

"It does trouble me, but that’s something we’ve all, as voters, have got to decide," state Rep. Robert Dickey said (R-Musella).

Republicans are mostly unwilling to criticize Walker – including some like Butch Miller, who is running for Lieutenant Governor.  Asked if he had any concerns about running alongside Walker in 2022, Miller laughed "no concerns whatsoever. I just want all these other candidates to ride my coattails."

So you support a racist system trying to profile an African American male?

• Like (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, B-Man said:

You really shouldn't have replied to a fake thread.

Oh it’s fake because the Republican best his wife? Seriously? 

24 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

So you support a racist system trying to profile an African American male?

So you don’t think he got better? 

5 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

That deep rooted supremacy underpinning  Democrat elitism always shows itself when the ‘wrong’ party runs a person of color. It’s fascinating really. 

see also:  Clarence Thomas, Condi Rice, Candice Owens, micheal steele, Ben Carson, Tim Scott etc

Like biden said, if you don’t vote for him, you ain’t black.

what a disgusting POS biden is.

19 hours ago, Tiberius said:

You’re a horrible racist. What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Irv said:

You’re a horrible racist. What a mess.  

Are you a wife beater, too? Or just a supporter of one? 

Of course, you can always recover 

8 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

That deep rooted supremacy underpinning  Democrat elitism always shows itself when the ‘wrong’ party runs a person of color. It’s fascinating really. 

see also:  Clarence Thomas, Condi Rice, Candice Owens, micheal steele, Ben Carson, Tim Scott etc

So it’s ok he beat his wife and wanted a shootout with police? 

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Westside said:

Like biden said, if you don’t vote for him, you ain’t black.

what a disgusting POS biden is.

Democrats consider themselves civil rights hero’s and champions of equality because they view themselves so far above the common man, they are helping those who are incapable of helping themselves, and doing it based on skin color.

It’s some kind of institutionalized narcissism.  And they hate it when those they view as inferior think for themselves. 

it’s not a surprise if you look at the party history. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

Cte is a thing. Glad he has gotten help. Guess Tiberius doesn’t believe in diseases? 

I tried to find an article that accurately portrayed what he said.  Quite a few seem to correlate his statement that he took “accountability” for his actions with acknowledging he assaulted this ex.  

Near as I can tell, that’s not what he said at all, and has indicated he never broke the law.  

This could go in the “Media can’t be trusted” thread.  It seems to me if HW acknowledged beating his wife as Tibs has suggested, we wouldn’t need a reporter to piece together a story using quotes without any context provided.  Of course, then why would we need journalists? 

• Agree 1

On 4/9/2022 at 7:21 AM, Tiberius said:

Are you a wife beater, too? Or just a supporter of one? 

Of course, you can always recover 

So it’s ok he beat his wife and wanted a shootout with police? 

You're racist.  Probably calling Walker the N word.  What a mess.  

• Disagree 1

23 hours ago, Irv said:

You're racist.  Probably calling Walker the N word.  What a mess.  

Racist? You are using his race to cover up his wife beating? You are the racist! 

On 4/9/2022 at 10:28 AM, aristocrat said:

Cte is a thing. Glad he has gotten help. Guess Tiberius doesn’t believe in diseases? 

Oh, so then you agree he is a recovered wife beater. Ok Thanks for being brave enough to state that. 

On 4/9/2022 at 9:50 AM, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Democrats consider themselves civil rights hero’s and champions of equality because they view themselves so far above the common man, they are helping those who are incapable of helping themselves, and doing it based on skin color.

It’s some kind of institutionalized narcissism.  And they hate it when those they view as inferior think for themselves. 

it’s not a surprise if you look at the party history. 

What does skin color have to do with hm beating on his wife? Why bring race into this? 

On 4/9/2022 at 9:36 AM, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Is the standard the same that allowed George Floyd to be a symbolic hero? 

Is it?