Hershel Walker, A Recovered Wife Beater? And A Deadbeat Dad! The Run Off Edition!!

Republic Senate candidate Herschel Walker shared some confusing remarks while addressing a crowd about Trump’s proposed wall to secure the border with Mexico, Newsweek reports.

In a viral video, Walker is shown telling his audience his support of the wall. He also said that walls don’t stop people from getting in.

“A wall do work,” he said. “When you got a wall around your house, people don’t … yeah, but they can get in. But, you know what? If they get in, it would be hard to get out because I got a dog that … well, my dog really won’t bite, but he’s pretty bad anyway.”

4 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Republic Senate candidate Herschel Walker shared some confusing remarks while addressing a crowd about Trump’s proposed wall to secure the border with Mexico, Newsweek reports.

In a viral video, Walker is shown telling his audience his support of the wall. He also said that walls don’t stop people from getting in.

“A wall do work,” he said. “When you got a wall around your house, people don’t … yeah, but they can get in. But, you know what? If they get in, it would be hard to get out because I got a dog that … well, my dog really won’t bite, but he’s pretty bad anyway.”

You may think that he sounds stupid and incoherent but I think he sounds downright Presidential.

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Sounds like Einstein compared to joke biden.

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

That’s gross. Auditory processing issues aren’t the same as cognitive issues. 

Post CVA limitations are NOT just 

auditory processing issues 

Don’t create false equivalencies. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Pretty sure the GOP’s entire strategy was to hope Kemp could pull Walker across the finish line on election night. 

Ever since then there’s about 50 Warnock commercials to every 1 Walker commercial.  

So, expect Georgia to send a wildly progressive false preacher back to the Senate because Georgia Republicans are incapable of putting forth a competent challenger to a weak Senator nobody down here really cares for. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Post CVA limitations are NOT just 

auditory processing issues 

Don’t create false equivalencies. 

I understand that there are other issues that arise from strokes. And while I wish Fetterman’s team would release more information, what we do have are that his doctor expects him to make a recovery. 

We will see if that ends up being true but in the meantime, I find a lot of the comments about it on this board to be gross. 

3 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I understand that there are other issues that arise from strokes. And while I wish Fetterman’s team would release more information, what we do have are that his doctor expects him to make a recovery. 

We will see if that ends up being true but in the meantime, I find a lot of the comments about it on this board to be gross. 

There’s no need for information to be released. The people of Pennsylvania voted him in, it really doesn’t matter if he makes a recovery or not.  It is what it is, and he’s obviously been significantly impacted.  

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

LOL!  It's been 6 months.  The dead areas of his brain aren't recovering.  But no matter, he's already been voted-in by the equally braindead people of Pennsylvania.  He's perfect for them. 

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

LOL!  It's been 6 months.  The dead areas of his brain aren't recovering.  But no matter, he's already been voted-in by the equally braindead people of Pennsylvania.  He's perfect for them. 

Hey, it’s still better than voting for Trump. 

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Doc said:

This looks like another husband/caregiver wife set up like Joe & Jill with the husband's body fronting as an elected official for the wife's brain managing the appearances and activities. 

5 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

GOP is in panic mode.  No one likes Trump except for a bunch of rinos. 

And your point has what exactly to do with the conversation here?  

Oh wait...Trump Trump Trump Trump is relevant in all conversations to you all.

Carry on......