Jordan Poyer changes agents

Buffalo_Stampede

On 5/1/2022 at 10:02 AM, die hard bills fan said:

No saftey in the draft. Looking good for a Poyer extension?

I think so, giving him a 2 year deal with 1 year opt out wouldn’t be crazy. If the deal can’t be reached, I predict he would be replaced with either Taron Johnson or Neal moving to SS. I won’t pretend to know all the ins and outs of DBs in our system, but considering Hyde and Poyer are 2 former Nickel Backs, I don’t think it would be a huge stretch to assume Johnson or Neal could make that transition, especially Neal who started at SS. 

Jackson and Benford could be interesting prospects. 

Fans don’t want to talk about it, but if this injury costs Tre a step he could wind up at FS once Hyde retires. 

1 hour ago, Hebert19 said:

So who takes poyers job next year.  Benford or bernard.  

Benford projects to be a safety at some point.  Bernard is too small as a LB and amazing in coverage.  Just a gut feel but one of these guys will convert to safety this year. 

Bernard is same size as Milano and is a LB, I highly doubt the coaches view him as a potential safety. He would allow the team to run more base 43, though. 

Edited by TheyCallMeAndy

• 2 months later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.