Jordan Poyer changes agents

Buffalo_Stampede

1 minute ago, Chandler#81 said:

uh oh.. 😳

He wants an extension obviously. We’re getting to the we can’t keep everyone point.

Something will have to give between Poyer and Edmunds. 

1 minute ago, bigK14094 said:

Scorched earth agent, oh well.

Bills and Rosenhaus actually have a good relationship.

Now we analyze Poyer tweets. What does fingers crossed mean? My initial guess is hopefully the Bills pay him now.

• Like (+1) 1

Re-signing Diggs likely means that one -- if not two -- of Knox, Edmunds, and Poyer will not be re-signed.

Given age and recent safety prospect visits, I'd list Poyer as the MOST likely not to be here in 2023.

I'm not commenting on that decision one way or the other. I love Jordan Poyer. Most underrated safety in the NFL. I'm just recognizing the reality that you can't pay everybody, and that a 32 year old safety seems like a logical choice to let walk after the season.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 13

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

He wants an extension obviously. We’re getting to the we can’t keep everyone point.

Something will have to give between Poyer and Edmunds. 

Bills and Rosenhaus actually have a good relationship.

Knox contract looming as well.

Could be Poyer wanting to see if he can get locked in before we have to make those decisions next year... could be he's potentially getting moved... I don't think it's "nothing".

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Knox contract looming as well.

Could be Poyer wanting to see if he can get locked in before we have to make those decisions next year... could be he's potentially getting moved... I don't think it's "nothing".

I think Knox is an easy extension. Developing a TE takes a lot of time. The only question is when. Knox might think he can put up bigger numbers. 

Poyer and Edmunds are the likely players to be traded or UFA’s.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 6

Just now, KDIGGZ said:

His wife can always make more on Only Fans than Instagram. I'm just saying, if they are hurting that bad for money I will do my part and subscribe

Not sure why people need to take shots.. Poyer has been incredible in his time here.  Just seems like the time may be coming to a close.  

• Like (+1) 4
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.