GMFB Is Better Without Kay Adams

ProcessAccepted

13 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Jamie isn’t that bad. 

It just took and adjustment 

I disagree. I feel like she always talks over the guys, wants to get her two cents in on every topic and rarely has anything of value to say. 

I don’t love JMac, but at least he picks his spots. He seems to have a little more self awareness. 

Would still have loved to see Coleen Wolf and MRob get the spots. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, TOboy said:

Would still have loved to see Coleen Wolf and MRob get the spots. 

both have other gigs. 

if you noticed this list used to contain many more names 

Good Morning Football

@gmfb @nflnetwork M-F 7am ET

@JamieErdahl @PSchrags @kylebrandt @JasonMcCourty @WillSelvaTV

4 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

both have other gigs. 

if you noticed this list used to contain many more names 

Good Morning Football

@gmfb @nflnetwork M-F 7am ET

@JamieErdahl @PSchrags @kylebrandt @JasonMcCourty @WillSelvaTV

It fell off more when Nate B. Left.   Now Kay and Brandt doing his own thing while schrags has been on the Sunday spot for a while doesn't really look good for the shows future. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

It fell off more when Nate B. Left.   Now Kay and Brandt doing his own thing while schrags has been on the Sunday spot for a while doesn't really look good for the shows future. 

this is my take too. Nate B is awesome. Made the show. He’s been missing. Kay was easy on the eyes but didn’t add some irreplaceable contribution. 

• Agree 2

On 4/9/2022 at 3:19 AM, Buffalo Barbarian said:

What happened to Kay ?

She got fat, 

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

this is my take too. Nate B is awesome. Made the show. He’s been missing. Kay was easy on the eyes but didn’t add some irreplaceable contribution. 

I think it was a chemistry or a vibe the original cast had. Nate was great, but they all flowed and had a role. 

Now it feels like Peter and Kyle are carrying a heavier load and Jamie constantly chimes in offering no value. 

I feel like Colleen and MRob would be able to hold there own and blend in better. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I was bummed when nate left and I've seen him doing regular Sunday stuff... I gotta say, I'm not a fan anymore. The thing that made him likeable was being super genuine and candid. I 100% feel like whatever execs really dug their teeth into him and he's trying too hard. 

Can't put my finger on exactly what it is, but when he talks my lying sirens go off and totally get a disingenuous vibe. Anyone else? I'd sell out for proli 5% of his salary though lol so chase that bag young man 🤷‍♂️

38 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I miss Kay…show is not the same imo

While I agree the show is not the same, I think it’s more Nate than Kay. Burleson was the best. 

7 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

He was good on GMFB, I'm sure he'll do well as a studio analyst.

Wonder why he needs a release from the league? Isn’t he a current free agent?

2 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

I wish. I'm not kidding when I say she'd be hotter with 30lbs on her. That face matched with some curvessss. (*ducks for cover*)

She could certainly stand to gain ten or so additional pounds, I guess that’s just us…, 😁

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.