GMFB Is Better Without Kay Adams

ProcessAccepted

The hosts also are supposed to balance each other.  I think you’re reading way too much into it.  She’s fine, and yes, she’s cute, but she also knows football.  I have no issues with female football reporters and hosts.  As long as they know what they are talking about, vs. idiots like back in the day Warren Sapp or other guys who played the game, but don’t do their hw.  They recite headlines and that’s about it.

Its one of the reasons I like NFLR as most, not all of the guys seem knowledgeable and do their hw prior to the shows.  Tell me something I don’t already know.

• Like (+1) 2

On 4/6/2022 at 10:36 AM, H2o said:

She's salty that things didn't work out with the Browns and Baker. Then to make matters worse, they trade for a serial predator to be their starting QB. It's tough to be a Browns' fan right now. 

They're apparently hopping on the Bills bandwagon in droves. I'm not a big fan of that, they didn't go through the struggle with this franchise.  

I'm way past tired of these female hosts trying to look as hot as possible, all the while trying to be "professional" and knowledgeable. Maybe it's just me. I don't need to be visually stimulated while listening to conversations about the type of linebacker traits you're looking for in a 3-4 versus a 4-3. Carry on.

• Eyeroll 2

50 minutes ago, SaratogaMike said:

I'm way past tired of these female hosts trying to look as hot as possible, all the while trying to be "professional" and knowledgeable. Maybe it's just me. I don't need to be visually stimulated while listening to conversations about the type of linebacker traits you're looking for in a 3-4 versus a 4-3. Carry on.

To be fair to them, you don’t see many Peter Schrager type girls on these shows. They have to get their foot in the door and typically that first foot is being attractive. 

Kyle Brandt works out a ton and wears pretty tight tees, not to mention the work he puts in on that hair. I don’t see anyone bashing him for trying to “look hot.” 

Edited by Bobby Hooks
  • Like (+1) 2

47 minutes ago, SaratogaMike said:

Well, except for the odd something happening of significance to the Bills day, I have to be bribed into turning on NFL Network in the a.m.

5 hours ago, SaratogaMike said:

IMO the women who gain jobs in sports reporting in some part got their start for being attractive visually. Sex sells didnt ya know? And lets not be naive and think there are That many of these high football acumen women available to be hired anyway. I could be totally wrong. There may well be the smartest football savvy women out there that aren't pinup material. I bet they get passed over for sizzle and Yes Brains too. But I'll say it again sex sells. And businesses want ratings that's a given.  Even the posts in here are sharing her very obvious beautiful looks. She's beautiful of course. But would she be in network national television if she wasn't?

I KNOW if she was to ever gain weight it would be a discussion. not so hot maybe not so smart or listenable anymore? 

hmmmmmmmmm

4 hours ago, Dr. Who said:

Well, except for the odd something happening of significance to the Bills day, I have to be bribed into turning on NFL Network in the a.m.

Yeah Im not that much a network TV watcher or even twitter either. I get all my info relating to the Bills right here at 2bd  🙂 

m

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, muppy said:

IMO the women who gain jobs in sports reporting in some part got their start for being attractive visually. Sex sells didnt ya know? And lets not be naive and think there are That many of these high football acumen women available to be hired anyway. I could be totally wrong. There may well be the smartest football savvy women out there that aren't pinup material. I bet they get passed over for sizzle and Yes Brains too. But I'll say it again sex sells. And businesses want ratings that's a given.  Even the posts in here are sharing her very obvious beautiful looks. She's beautiful of course. But would she be in network national television if she wasn't?

I KNOW if she was to ever gain weight it would be a discussion. not so hot maybe not so smart or listenable anymore? 

hmmmmmmmmm

Yeah Im not that much a network TV watcher or even twitter either. I get all my info relating to the Bills right here at 2bd  🙂 

m

They just have to be good at their job and girl-next-door level hot. Not even supermodel hot. 

On 4/6/2022 at 10:27 AM, ProcessAccepted said:

I get that she's really cute and all but the girl does not like our #17. Always changed the subject when people tried to say good things. 

Saw this clip of Emmanuel Sanders today and it made me laugh. Kyle Brandt comment about clearing browser history 😂🤣😂

What happened to Kay ?

2 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

What happened to Kay ?

On Pat McAfee in January she said her contract was up in May.  Could be going to another broadcast platform, like Amazon.  GMFB/NFLN still negotiating with her too..  Probably on a used or lose vacation break...

• Like (+1) 1

• 5 months later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.