GMFB Is Better Without Kay Adams

ProcessAccepted

2 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

As a general rule there are far too many people critical of show hosts and announcers and commentators and such.  Adams is just fine.  So are people like Collinsworth.  

I glad it’s not just me that feels this way. It’s like p***ing and moaning about whomever is behind the mic or in front of the camera is the default “in” thing to do now. 

8 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I glad it’s not just me that feels this way. It’s like p***ing and moaning about whomever is behind the mic or in front of the camera is the default “in” thing to do now. 

IF, at least a majority weren't lazy, boring NFL shills, there wouldn't be! There is an expectation now for a Trillion $ game, that the Announcers et al not be the Z team losers at the Comedy Club!

4 hours ago, billsbackto81 said:

If you need your female sports analysts to gush all over our favorite QB perhaps you should follow Kim Jones. From what I've seen from her she can't get enough of JA17. 

didn't you hear 

Kim Jones quit her job and it was all my fault 

Before the KC game she said Josh had 5 INT’s the week prior in his perfect game — when it was 5 incompletions and she never corrected herself 

I had said

How can anyone who makes such a mistake keep their job? 

and some people here had a cow over my comments 

days later she quit 

So as I said My fault 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

As a general rule there are far too many people critical of show hosts and announcers and commentators and such.  Adams is just fine.  So are people like Collinsworth.  

I agree with this take. It always amazes me how everyone on tv gets bashed by fans. Everyone sucks. 

7 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

You think Collinsworth is fine?!? It's 2:30 in the morning, I'm tipsy and he's still ugly to me. Going to sleep now and dream about Adams.

3 hours ago, Dopey said:

You think Collinsworth is fine?!? It's 2:30 in the morning, I'm tipsy and he's still ugly to me. Going to sleep now and dream about Adams.

Yes he’s fine.  It is a difficult job and not one person does it perfectly.  Greg Gumble hit the nail on the head.

13 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

FPd4nQxXIAgxK8u?format=jpg&name=large

See she's smiling there but when I took photos of her outside the stadium a couple of years ago her face was telling a totally different tale. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.