GMFB Is Better Without Kay Adams

ProcessAccepted

4 hours ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

On couple different shows it looks like she may have a slight herpes flare up above her lip if you notice...lol. 

Lol. Thought I noticed that too occasionally. Nice knowing I’m not the only one who notices such things (even though I wish I didn’t! 😂). 

• Like (+1) 1

GMFB used to be much better when Burleson was on it.  Burleson had true football knowledge and was always even keel, didn’t need to have a schtick.  

Kay - plays up to her looks.  Constantly putting her hair up or down.  Seems to be noted now.

Shrager - too much the guy with the “hot takes” now.  When he does honest reporting, he’s good.  Like the dude.

Brandt - gotta love a national media person who holds the torch for the Bills as he does.  Problem is, dude embarrasses himself with his exasperated antics.  Running around and won’t finish until he is gasping for air.  Like his Angry Runs, but chill dude.

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Lol. Thought I noticed that too occasionally. Nice knowing I’m not the only one who notices such things (even though I wish I didn’t! 😂). 

Yeah man....I don't watch it very often, just 3 times a week or so. But yeah, I have noticed Mr. Herpe poking his face out on her upper lip on 3 different occasions the past 2 years or so for sure. 

I have been itching to say something about it all this time in one of the Kay Adams threads/discussing the show and she's brought up over that time period lol. But didn't ever do it. I mean you really can't miss it when it's one of those days because it's obvious. Especially for those drooling over her and all that, you know they are looking close enough to notice it LOL

• Haha (+1) 1

Brandt is arguably my favorite morning sports personality. He often combines his high energy with witty takes and comments... A bunch of you may need to quit watching the TV and just continue to go yell at the neighborhood kids to get off your lawn.

.... And Kay was oddly anti-Bills this year. She would routinely go out of her way to slight them anytime they came up. It got odd by the end of the year. She also called Mac Jones the best qb in the AFC at one point..... so ya.

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2

8 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Brandt is arguably my favorite morning sports personality. He often combines his high energy with witty takes and comments... A bunch of you may need to quit watching the TV and just continue to go yell at the neighborhood kids to get off your lawn.

.... And Kay was oddly anti-Bills this year. She would routinely go out of her way to slight them anytime they came up. It got odd by the end of the year. She also called Mac Jones the best qb in the AFC at one point..... so ya.

For the last couple of years Kay says she loves Josh Allen 

but really doesn’t back it up 

6 hours ago, FrenchConnection said:

The hostile media effect is a perceptual theory of mass communication that refers to the tendency for individuals with a strong preexisting attitude on an issue to perceive media coverage as biased against their side and in favor of their antagonists' point of view. Partisans from opposite sides of an issue will tend to find the same coverage to be biased against them.

Who told you that?  The media?  😁

I thought Kay Adams was solid on GMFB. I do agree losing Burelson was a big loss.

As far as 'oh I don't like Key because she isn't giddy for Josh': Not everyone needs to give love to my team or anyone else. I want different opinions with some bite. Too many now are afraid to truly speak their minds today. Everything cant always be great.

7 hours ago, ProcessAccepted said:

I get that she's really cute and all but the girl does not like our #17. Always changed the subject when people tried to say good things. 

Saw this clip of Emmanuel Sanders today and it made me laugh. Kyle Brandt comment about clearing browser history 😂🤣😂

If you need your female sports analysts to gush all over our favorite QB perhaps you should follow Kim Jones. From what I've seen from her she can't get enough of JA17. 

3 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

giphy.gif

He just isn't funny. Pratting about like an overgrown teenager. I find it cringeworthy. Honestly people are welcome to their own opinions but personally I find him utterly unwatchable. I understand he was some sort of tv actor or something in the states previously? Maybe he should have stuck to that. 

• Agree 1

21 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

He just isn't funny. Pratting about like an overgrown teenager. I find it cringeworthy. Honestly people are welcome to their own opinions but personally I find him utterly unwatchable. I understand he was some sort of tv actor or something in the states previously? Maybe he should have stuck to that. 

eh. i think he's doing just well where he's at. he's parlayed this gig into plenty of other appearances. he's doing just fine.... i suppose he's not for everyone though. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty

5 hours ago, Tipster19 said:

Funny there’s a thread about this, I often felt the same way for quite some time but thought maybe it was just me. I actually just told my wife the other day that I liked the show much better without her. Now with that being said losing Nate Burleson was a big loss imo.

Proves that man will say anything to get lucky.

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, ProcessAccepted said:

I get that they need to move along but if she did that consistently for Herbert or even Mayfield then I'd chalk it up to that. The girl doesn't like Josh for some reason and I don't think it's about his football abilities 

I didn't know about Edelman. Girl clearly has no judgement

Imagine how short their offspring would be? 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.