GMFB Is Better Without Kay Adams

ProcessAccepted

34 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

Rachel Bonnetta is horrible!  Kay is mopey and bored, Rachel is like an annoying kid that just pounded a bunch of energy drinks.  They need to find a happy medium.  There are several guest hosts that have done a very good job.

26 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

Cannot take Bonnetta. I thought Jane Slater was fine, today. I like Kay, but everyone needs to step away and recharge now and again.

Bonnetta is from Toronto and a Browns fan. Whenever I've seen her on NFLN, she does come across as hyperactive a lot of the time. Could be that she's just young and annoyingly 'bubbly'.

7 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Anyone else distracted by the fill-in hosts lips?  I have to think those are surgically altered.  Looks like they were both stung by bees

Jane Slater...covers the Cowboys. Maybe she and Jerruh share the same plastic surgeon.

• Haha (+1) 1

You have to see it from their point of view. People don’t want to watch and have the whole show be about how great the Bills are (except Bills fans), and they haven’t won a championship game or the super bowl. 

So there is room for a certain amount of criticism. I agree she does kind of seem to go out of her way to not be very complimentary and seems to pull for the underdogs. But when the Bills weren’t good, and the Patriots were all the rage we loved that sort of thing. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks

32 minutes ago, RussellDopeland said:

Really? Do you have any evidence to that effect? 👹

Once in a while she will have a "cold sore" or herpe flare up at upper lip if you have ever noticed...possible evidence...

Lol, ok I'm going to give that subject a break. Too many Kay Adams lovers here and may draw out some anger

Funny there’s a thread about this, I often felt the same way for quite some time but thought maybe it was just me. I actually just told my wife the other day that I liked the show much better without her. Now with that being said losing Nate Burleson was a big loss imo.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

GMFB has become very much ESPN type production. 

On a related note…Kay Adams and her skin and bones look do nothing for me. Maybe mix a hamburger into the diet every now and then.   Cute girl, but I don’t get the people here who go crazy for her.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, BTB said:

On a related note…Kay Adams and her skin and bones look do nothing for me. Maybe mix a hamburger into the diet every now and then.   Cute girl, but I don’t get the people here who go crazy for her.  

Agreed  has undergone an unneeded weight loss over the last few years for some reason.  

As an aside I can see us calling Sanders after any major injury to come play for half a season of even just the December and beyond. He said he wanted to show he was dedicated to a team and didn’t know if he could go for a full year grind unless he was all in. Knows the system and everything he said this week shows he loves this team. 

29 minutes ago, BTB said:

Bro, I'm 100% with you lol. She's cute and all, but I likes my ladies thick and juicy. Every dog likes meat on his bone..

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.