GMFB Is Better Without Kay Adams

ProcessAccepted

Okay you'll have to excuse me but i know that Nate has moved on & they had brought in some others to take his spot but has Kate moved on also or is she just taking a break ?

I think Sanders would be a good add & i liked M Rob seeing as he's a Bills fan but i only see out takes of the show here i don't watch it as a rule thanks for the update .

27 minutes ago, ProcessAccepted said:

I get that they need to move along but if she did that consistently for Herbert or even Mayfield then I'd chalk it up to that. The girl doesn't like Josh for some reason and I don't think it's about his football abilities 

I didn't know about Edelman. Girl clearly has no judgement

Amendola not Edleman 

• Sad 2

25 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Such a strange take. 

one thing is for sure, GMF is MUCH WORSE with Rachel Bonnetta.  She’s too much.  Tries too hard 9 out of 10 times  Gets results 1 out of 10 times. I’m happy with Kay

Rachel Bonnetta is horrible!  Kay is mopey and bored, Rachel is like an annoying kid that just pounded a bunch of energy drinks.  They need to find a happy medium.  There are several guest hosts that have done a very good job.

Just now, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

Rachel Bonnetta is horrible!  Kay is mopey and bored, Rachel is like an annoying kid that just pounded a bunch of energy drinks.  They need to find a happy medium.  There are several guest hosts that have done a very good job.

Cannot take Bonnetta. I thought Jane Slater was fine, today. I like Kay, but everyone needs to step away and recharge now and again.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ProcessAccepted said:

I get that she's really cute and all but the girl does not like our #17. Always changed the subject when people tried to say good things. 

Saw this clip of Emmanuel Sanders today and it made me laugh. Kyle Brandt comment about clearing browser history 😂🤣😂

Browser history joke was just so underrated and subtle. I loved it. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.