GMFB Is Better Without Kay Adams

ProcessAccepted

I get that she's really cute and all but the girl does not like our #17. Always changed the subject when people tried to say good things. 

Saw this clip of Emmanuel Sanders today and it made me laugh. Kyle Brandt comment about clearing browser history 😂🤣😂

• Like (+1) 8
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 9
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 12
  • Thank you (+1) 2
  • Dislike 4

1 minute ago, ProcessAccepted said:

I get that she's really cute and all but the girl does not like our #17. Always changed the subject when people tried to say good things. 

Saw this clip of Emmanuel Sanders today and it made me laugh. Kyle Brandt comment about clearing browser history 😂🤣😂

You realize as the host it’s her job to keep the conversation moving and transition to the next topic…

Love the “I’m him! I’m him!” Quote 

• Like (+1) 8
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

5 minutes ago, ProcessAccepted said:

She used to be the biggest fan girl until Brittany 😎

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, ProcessAccepted said:

She's salty that things didn't work out with the Browns and Baker. Then to make matters worse, they trade for a serial predator to be their starting QB. It's tough to be a Browns' fan right now. 

Edited by H2o
  • Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, ProcessAccepted said:

Will Smith Punch GIF by Xavier Degraux

• Haha (+1) 6

8 minutes ago, TOboy said:

You realize as the host it’s her job to keep the conversation moving and transition to the next topic…

Naw…..she goes overboard to discredit Allen and the Bills. I’ve talked about it many times on these boards.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, ProcessAccepted said:

Boombox Shut Up GIF

Edited by DJB
  • Haha (+1) 9
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

14 minutes ago, TOboy said:

I get that they need to move along but if she did that consistently for Herbert or even Mayfield then I'd chalk it up to that. The girl doesn't like Josh for some reason and I don't think it's about his football abilities 

7 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

You’d think she’d be a Patriots hater after Edleman kicked her to the curb……she chose to take her bitterness out on Allen lol 

I didn't know about Edelman. Girl clearly has no judgement

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

6 minutes ago, ProcessAccepted said:

I get that they need to move along but if she did that consistently for Herbert or even Mayfield then I'd chalk it up to that. The girl doesn't like Josh for some reason and I don't think it's about his football abilities 

Maybe she doesnt like that he looks better in shorts than she does🤔

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 7

25 minutes ago, ProcessAccepted said:

Well you aren’t wrong she seems to have some kind of grudge against Josh and the Bills in general. She’s cute but so is just about every other girl on NFL Network. Maybe let like Melissa Stark or Cynthia Frelund host won’t be much drop off.

• Agree 2

The hostile media effect is a perceptual theory of mass communication that refers to the tendency for individuals with a strong preexisting attitude on an issue to perceive media coverage as biased against their side and in favor of their antagonists' point of view. Partisans from opposite sides of an issue will tend to find the same coverage to be biased against them.

• Like (+1) 5

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.