Seahawks turn down Jets offer of the #10 pick for DK Metcalf

Greg S

On 4/6/2022 at 7:05 AM, Greg S said:

By Mike Rosenstein | NJ Advance Media for NJ.com

Joe Douglas wants to find a No. 1 wide receiver for quarterback Zach Wilson.

But the New York Jets general manager is finding it won’t be that easy.

Douglas already lost out on Tyreek Hill, who the Kansas City Chiefs traded to the Miami Dolphins.

Now you can add Seattle Seahawks wide receiver DK Metcalf’s name to the list, according to NFL insider Howard Eskin. Per WIP:

“The Jets were going to offer, and Seattle knew it, the No. 10 pick in the fist round. I’ve been told by multiple people when somebody calls Seattle about DK Metcalf (they said) ‘We’re not trading him. We’re not trading him.’ They don’t even take the offer,” Eskin said. “They just say ‘Nope’ and they just shut it right down. You can’t even make an offer right now.”

LOL. I lived in Philadelphia for eight years. Eskin is a local sports radio hack who covers Philadelphia; he's no "NFL Insider". He can't even spell right ("fist round"). I feel sorry for the people of Philadelphia.

BTW, here is the link:

https://www.audacy.com/94wip/sports/eagles/report-seahawks-turned-down-no-10-from-jets-for-metcalf

Edited by chongli

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.