Name 2 players drafted by the Buffalo Bills in 2022

Zach Tom 

Noah Elliss

Both players scream mid round “strengthen the trenches” type players. Both also slide into places where they can make the roster and fill longer term needs. 

Ellis’s slides in as the 5th DT and an immigrate backup for Jones and a longer term replacement for the veteran Jones. Tom is an athletic Oline player who can play guard or tackle and probably would slide in as depth on a suddenly thin Oline unit.

On 4/10/2022 at 9:20 PM, billsfan89 said:

Zach Tom 

Noah Elliss

Both players scream mid round “strengthen the trenches” type players. Both also slide into places where they can make the roster and fill longer term needs. 

Ellis’s slides in as the 5th DT and an immigrate backup for Jones and a longer term replacement for the veteran Jones. Tom is an athletic Oline player who can play guard or tackle and probably would slide in as depth on a suddenly thin Oline unit.

Tom is growing on me by the watch. I see him as Mitch Morse 2.0 a college tackle whose NFL future should be as a center in a pass heavy offense. Really like him. Love his feet.

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/9/2022 at 3:00 PM, Big Blitz said:

I'm going to say that there is a maybe 5% chance Bills go WR in round 1.

First, if Diggs and Davis are your starters - and likely the next 2 years minimum, why draft one now?  In Round 1.  You'll have to trade up to get that sure fire starter where there seems to be little consensus on the position and WRS can be had later.  

Second, you want guys that can come in and start and make an impact on a team that's a SB favorite.  

There are only 2 positions available on the roster for that to happen based on the depth chart now.  It's CB and 1 tech DT.  Maybe OG.  

CB, or Davis is who I think they want in RD 1 - I guarantee Davis is on their radar.

Look WR later.  

I agree, and have been saying that since the Senior Bowl.

If Andrew Booth is on the Board at pick 25, I would be super surprised if he is not the pick. 

Value proposition of a 1st round pick matters.  So it is unlikely a center, fullback, tight end, punter, kicker, and nor probably a guard will be drafted in the 1st.  And no quarterback.    Cornerback is up there.  And if you leave out WR, maybe DL and whatelse?

44 minutes ago, intimidatortj said:

If Andrew Booth is on the Board at pick 25, I would be super surprised if he is not the pick. 

Value proposition of a 1st round pick matters.  So it is unlikely a center, fullback, tight end, punter, kicker, and nor probably a guard will be drafted in the 1st.  And no quarterback.    Cornerback is up there.  And if you leave out WR, maybe DL and whatelse?

RB (Hall) is the only other position where we could potentially significantly upgrade - depends how everyone feels about Motor.

I see Motor as being Marlon Mack, with Hall coming in and potentially being Jonathan Taylor - lite, but maybe he can be close to him and if we had a player like that on this offense we become almost impossible to defend.  

So at 25:

Booth - maybe Elam

Jordan Davis

Breece Hall

That's where I'm at.  I don't think the latter 2 will be there tho.  

48 minutes ago, intimidatortj said:

The Positions that I think are in play for the Bills are Primary picks: WR/CB. If there is nothing on the board then I believe the Bills will choose from a SAF/LB/OT/or DT. 

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

RB (Hall) is the only other position where we could potentially significantly upgrade - depends how everyone feels about Motor.

I see Motor as being Marlon Mack, with Hall coming in and potentially being Jonathan Taylor - lite, but maybe he can be close to him and if we had a player like that on this offense we become almost impossible to defend.  

So at 25:

Booth - maybe Elam

Jordan Davis

Breece Hall

That's where I'm at.  I don't think the latter 2 will be there tho.  

I try and try, but everything I watch tells me I would rather have Ken Walker, Jr - in the 2nd round.

I just am not team Breece Hall at 25.

4 minutes ago, Garrett Williams said:

AndersEn. You don't collect the terrific grand prize if you spell the name incorrectly. His highlights do look interesting. go Bills!

Ha fixed it...it literally auto corrects to Anderson with the O every time I type his name.  Sometimes I catch it, others I don't lol.  

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.