Name 2 players drafted by the Buffalo Bills in 2022

HOUSE

On 4/5/2022 at 10:47 PM, Big Blitz said:

Kenyon Green C/G Texas A&M

Josh Thompson CB Texas 

Changing this because I think Green goes to Dallas at pick 24 - and I think we'll take CB at pick 25 if we hold.  I think 5 CBs can go round 1 and be a starter.  White was the 5th CB taken in 2017 btw.  

And I think Safety has taken a few steps up the priority ladder.  

Kaiir Elam CB Florida (RD 1)

Nick Cross S Maryland (RD 3/4)

I'm going to say that there is a maybe 5% chance Bills go WR in round 1.

First, if Diggs and Davis are your starters - and likely the next 2 years minimum, why draft one now?  In Round 1.  You'll have to trade up to get that sure fire starter where there seems to be little consensus on the position and WRS can be had later.  

Second, you want guys that can come in and start and make an impact on a team that's a SB favorite.  

There are only 2 positions available on the roster for that to happen based on the depth chart now.  It's CB and 1 tech DT.  Maybe OG.  

CB, or Davis is who I think they want in RD 1 - I guarantee Davis is on their radar.

Look WR later.  

37 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Andrew Booth Jr. (CB, Clemson)

Calvin Austin III(WR, Memphis)

What round for Calvin Austin? I think he gets elected with 50th pick by the Chiefs or even the 30th pick I wouldn’t be too shocked.

Edited by Vickveto

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.