Who’s the ONE guy you want the Bills to draft no matter what? 2022 version

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Draconator said:

Seriously. I would draft Araiza as high as the 4th round. Although we don't punt enough, he could really swing field differential on a regular basis. 

I like him and hope we take him. But I'm not taking him (or any Punter) higher than Round 5. 

Yes, he has a massive leg. The issue with him though is the following weaknesses, as listed on NFL.com:

- Has relative disregard for touchbacks and coverage consideration.

- Speedy operation allows less time for gunners to get downfield.

- Needs better touch with nose-drop technique for coffin corners.

So if we're punting inside our own 15 or 20, he's great. Otherwise, he's probably just booming it into the endzone.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Draconator said:

Seriously. I would draft Araiza as high as the 4th round. Although we don't punt enough, he could really swing field differential on a regular basis. 

He kind of gets slapped into mocks in like the 5th round but I think any Punter needy team is doing the same, so who knows if he'll actually be there.

• Like (+1) 1

Chad Muma, LB, Wyoming 

This guy would be the QB of the defense we've been waiting for. Smart, athletic, takes good angles, and is as sure a tackler as you will ever see. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

There are some “not great” takes in that old thread. 

I love McDuffie. I get the short arms thing. And I am a measurables guy. But I just see a plug and play tailor made for this defense guy. If they put him on the white board at the combine, the dude probably knocked it out of the park. Like grand slam. I wish I could have been a fly on the wall. And man does this dude tackle. I mentioned it in another thread but to me he is a cross between Cortland Finnegan with a little Honey Badger sprinkled in. But I see Finnegan all day, an undersized, scrappy, in your face player who just got it done. 

I live Stingley too, but that is unrealistic. 

• Like (+1) 4

6 minutes ago, H2o said:

Chad Muma, LB, Wyoming 

This guy would be the QB of the defense we've been waiting for. Smart, athletic, takes good angles, and is as sure a tackler as you will ever see. 

I do like Andersen and Brandon Smith better, but I do think Muma will be a solid player. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.