Trade idea from Cover 1

Desert Bills Fan

On Saturday, April 2, Cover 1 host Greg Thompsett suggested a trade proposal that could ultimately land Bradberry in Buffalo, while also clearing room for a veteran defensive end to be re-signed.

Thompsett tweeted, “Ok… hear me out… [Bills general manager] Brandon Beane trades AJ Epenesa to NYG for James Bradberry… and then just re-signs Jerry Hughes.”

Not the worst idea I have heard lately. What do you think? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 3

8 minutes ago, Desert Bills Fan said:

On Saturday, April 2, Cover 1 host Greg Thompsett suggested a trade proposal that could ultimately land Bradberry in Buffalo, while also clearing room for a veteran defensive end to be re-signed.

Thompsett tweeted, “Ok… hear me out… [Bills general manager] Brandon Beane trades AJ Epenesa to NYG for James Bradberry… and then just re-signs Jerry Hughes.”

Not the worst idea I have heard lately. What do you think? 

That has less credence than a rumor - it's just a "proposal" . Anyone can create one and it means nothing until there is at least some basis to it. 

Edited by Fan in Chicago

1 minute ago, Fan in Chicago said:

That has less credence than a rumor - it's just a "proposal" . Anyone can create one and it means nothing until there is at least some basis to it. 

Its not even a proposal.  Its something he was able to pull off in a mock draft.

[This is an automated response]

The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

• Simon changed the title to [Misleading Title]
15 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Lol every time someone says something on Twitter it's called a "Rumor" now... this world is so pathetic anymore.

I am going to go back to the Arrests thread.

The world was always pathetic. There was never any golden era. The internet and social media just exposes it to us so we can't pretend otherwise. 

1 minute ago, Desert Bills Fan said:

Modified the title for more accuracy. 

Doh!

I think you modified it at the exact same moment I was cleaning it.

Sorry about the timing but feel free to try it again.

• Simon changed the title to Trade idea from Cover 1
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.