Former Buffalo Bills DE Alex Carrington accused of DWI, criminal possession of a weapon in Lockport

Just Jack

1 hour ago, Just Jack said:

This article is from 2013...

NFL Arrests Charts (businessinsider.com)

If you want more current numbers, there's a website for that...

NFL Arrest - Football Arrest Record Database & Statistics

I'm surprised to see arrests are so low for QB's and TE's. So Josh Allen and Dawson Knox don't drive around drunk with illegal guns? I find that hard to believe

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, wppete said:

It’s amazing the criminality that exists in the NFL ranks is unbelievable. No other sport in the world has this type of criminality numbers. It’s almost weekly or monthly we hear a new story for years… too bad it’s such a beautiful game….

I think the NBA is more of a weed league, so fewer DUI’s and more Uber Eats. 

10 minutes ago, Rico said:

Remember Lil Donte,

””DON’T TAZE ME BRO” :lol: 

He was good at blocking kicks.

Yeah he was.

Didnt he end up with a bad back?  And was he also pushed out to OLB even though he was WAY too heavy for it and slow, those were some dreadful years to watch.  They would run around his side and they often got it for large gains.

Always had high hopes for this guy since he was a former third round pick. He showed some stuff here and there and hung around on the roster for a few seasons but never did much of anything. 

Once he got cut from the Bills I think that was it for him. I could be wrong but I don't believe he was picked up by any other teams following his three seasons here. 

Interesting he still hangs out around here. Perhaps he made some friends or really likes the area.. or maybe he made a couple baby mamas while he was here. 

Edited by blacklabel

24 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Yeah he was.

Didnt he end up with a bad back?  And was he also pushed out to OLB even though he was WAY too heavy for it and slow, those were some dreadful years to watch.  They would run around his side and they often got it for large gains.

No the bust with the bad back was Tourell Troupe.  God….Buddy was terrible

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, wppete said:

That’s unbelievable. It’s also unbelievable there is a website dedicated to tracking this. NFL is a mess, they do their best to bury this while distracting with other issues. 

Bury it, they help create it. 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.