Taron Johnson number change?

Santana

For whatever it means or implies...apparently Taron Johnson changed his number to 7? Not sure of the validity of this as I haven't seen or heard anything about it anywhere else. Just thought I'd share.

Go Bills!

Buffalo Fanatics on Twitter: "New Taron Johnson number 7 jersey 🥶 single digit for the #Bills slot corner this season 🥶 https://t.co/BuxIuiKp8b" / Twitter

Edited by Santana

27 minutes ago, HansLanda said:

Even if it isn't "real" doesn't the NFL make the player that does a number change personally pay for all the outstanding jerseys that are on shelves, etc? 

That was a rule for 2021, but does not apply in 2022. 

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/nfl-jersey-number-change-cost/1wctmhnwlhsx1tjj1yluzqbxu

3 hours ago, HansLanda said:

Even if it isn't "real" doesn't the NFL make the player that does a number change personally pay for all the outstanding jerseys that are on shelves, etc? 

Taron Johnson had jerseys on shelves? 🤔

• Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

He isn't coming here, but I would think Gilmore would want to wear his South Carolina/high school 5 

Well, then, if Tre says he's now switching his jersey to 6, I'll really think Gilmore is coming back to Buffalo. Ok, not really, but I'd be fine with signing him (as long as we also draft a CB in the first 3 rounds. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.