Let’s give Antonio Brown some Million Dollar love.

BringBackFergy

35 minutes ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

Here's his stats:

2019. 1 game. 4 catches. 56 yds. 1 TD

2020. 8 games 45 catches 483 yds 4 TD

2021. 7 games 42 catches 545 yes 4 TD

Dude has not gotten 1,000 yds or double digit TDs in a season since 2018 & hasn't played a full season since 2015. Maybe he could get 1,000 yds again @ 33 yrs old, But the world will never know. He's trouble without the production.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/B/BrowAn04.htm

So Antonio to sum up why you aren't getting paid?

1. Cause you're F'ng Nuts.

2. Cause you haven't been a top WR in the league since 2018.

3. Your 33 yrs old & not worth the trouble.

4. The Steelers, Raiders, Pats & Bucks all say hi.

Don't call us, we won't call you.

hes been hampered by a wishy washy qb who can’t decide what to do with himself. It’s got to be hard on a guy to have a teammate like that 

• Haha (+1) 4

Let’s give Antonio Brown some Million Dollar love 

@BringBackFergy

No and here is why:

1. Pretty sure he likes to pay for his love
  2. It all went down hill when he left Pittsburgh 
  3. And stopped wearing #84 as uniform #

Seriously, 34 years old with a total of 16 games played in last 3 years.   He is a mental health arrest waiting to happen. Pass. 

7 hours ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

So Antonio to sum up why you aren't getting paid?

1. Cause you're F'ng Nuts.

2. Cause you haven't been a top WR in the league since 2018.

3. Your 33 yrs old & not worth the trouble.

4. The Steelers, Raiders, Pats & Bucks all say hi.

Don't call us, we won't call you.

I don't know....I kinda feel sorry for the guy 

• Haha (+1) 1

15 hours ago, mrags said:

Omg I just looked his stats up. We should 💯 sign him. He would instantly be our best WR. His numbers are even better than Diggs. 

7 years ago, yep!  Honestly, have to wonder  if that hit didn’t really knock a screw loose.  He was known for being a hard worker, not a diva, after Burfict knocked his head off, all sort of stuff came out shortly there after.  Who knows if it was all just building or that was what did it.  What a career he was in pace for, now I don’t think there’s anybody that will touch him.  It’s a shame honestly.

This won't be very popular...but I would note that AB did help the Bucs win the SB and was arguably their best offensive receiving weapon.  

NOW CALM DOWN...I am not saying to "sign him", he is a bat **** crazy to say the least.  But just giving credit where credit is due...on the field he is still a great player and will make any offense in the NFL better if they get AB the player.  The issue is obvious, can he hold it together mentally...and that is a BIG question and answer is really no, but can he at least hold it together long enough to complete a SB push for one year?  Bucs got enough out of him to win a SB before it imploded, so their gamble paid off.  

So it won't surprise me at all to see some team who is a legit threat to win the SB this year sign him hoping they get a similar return that the Bucs get...that motivated and good behavior first year before he inevitably implodes after.  And while I think there is almost no chance Beane would ever sign him, I wouldn't hate it if we brought him in on a 1 year deal and short leash where we just cut him the moment he becomes an issue.  

Just for the record, I personally think he is a fool and laugh at what a clown he has become on social media with his stupid construction workers glove, gigantic moon boots hes obsessed with, stupid finger sleeve thing he is trying to make a thing, and his constant ball washing of Kanye and Mayweather.  BUT my desire for a Super Bowl is greater than my low opinion of him, so I would put that aside for a SB win hahaha.  

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.