Your Bills confidence meter - from propping up or worrying about almost every opponent to expecting to win

BillsFan619

I have always hated when the Bills were talked about but he so called Experts as being one of the best teams in the league & always liked them to be the underdog & over looked but that can't be now because of Josh & others on this team.

The expectations are super bowl or bust by every one that knows anything about the NFL which in some way scares me a bit but it is what it is this team will in no way be considered a underdog so we just have to role with it & get behind them .

With the support of the Bills Mafia & all that the Pegs have dedicated plus the coaching staff this team should be a super bowl champion & i'll be drinking a beer & yelling my support at every game i can watch this season !!

GO BILLS !!!!!!! 

Based on Carl's calculations, the Bills rank 13th because of their opponents' projected winning percentage of .508. But two of their AFC East rivals, the New York Jets (4th, .522) and New England Patriots (6th, .518) face tougher paths. And the other team in the division, Miami, falls in right behind the Bills at No. 14 (.506).

https://www.si.com/nfl/bills/news/bills-schedule-is-13th-toughest-in-nfl-based-on-vegas-win-projections

• Thank you (+1) 1

I think this team has all the pieces to be a championship team this year but deep down I still have serious concerns about McDermott and the defense/Frazier when it matters most. Obviously if Von Miller lives up to the hype that concern may be alleviated.

Last year I predicted 12-5 and losing in the division round and was one game off the regular season record from hitting the nail on the head. Still waiting for the draft to make a final prediction for 2022 but leaning towards 13-4 type of season and SB appearance.

The last and only time (I believe) where we were sole betting favorites to win the Super Bowl was before the '91 season after "Wide RIght."  In other words, it's pretty uncharted territory for most Bills fans.  There's too many variables that have to fall right for us to win so I'd bet the field if that was an option.  However, it'll pry be the most confident I feel entering a season since '91.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.