Bills eyeing Gilmore…Hmmmm 🤔

Scorp83

Hello all…haven’t posted in while. But this just popped up on my phone & I’m curious on what the fans think about Gilmore coming back here???

Me personally, I wouldn’t really like it being how he left us…I feel like he don’t deserve to be part of our special team hahahaha 

like don’t come back now after we became great. 

(I was trying to post my screenshot but the website won’t let me) 

E443A9CC-1321-4E7F-A37D-80AC9E93FD6F.jpeg

Edited by Scorp83
I figured it out lol
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1

No more Gilmore 

please.  

he was overrated and IIRC said some bad 💩 when he left. 

His ego was also overinflated 

He was an Un Happy Gilmore 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2016/06/14/gilmore-grudgingly-reports-for-bills-mandatory-practices/85892150/

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Disagree 4
  • Agree 5
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Ethan in Portland said:

He wasn’t overrated. He was underrated by this fan base. He may have wanted out but if he wants to come back it would be a quality signing

disagree 

From the link above 

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) — After skipping the Buffalo Bills' entire spring schedule of voluntary workouts, cornerback Stephon Gilmore provided one good reason why he showed up for practice on Tuesday.

"It's mandatory," Gilmore said.

Rather than risk being fined by the Bills for refusing to report, Gilmore was a grudging participant in opening the team's three-day mandatory minicamp.

I want to win a super bowl….not many other corners would have the same kind of impact Gilmore would.  He’s not what he was a few years ago, but he’s still the best option available.  Sign me up

• Like (+1) 15
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 3

The article this comes from doesn't make it sound like it's actually in the works.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10031528-nfl-rumors-stephon-gilmore-draws-interest-from-chiefs-eagles-and-bills

"Guys over 30 at this position typically struggle to get the big money, but this is the best player left and there is interest," ESPN's Jeremy Fowler said Sunday on SportsCenter.

"Kansas City Chiefs have done their homework on him; there's interest there. Philadelphia Eagles need a starting corner; there's belief to be interest on him around the league with the Eagles. There's some other wild-card teams. Buffalo Bills, they've been looking at some starting cornerback help. He played there as a rookie; maybe there's a reunion in the works potentially. But nothing really cooking right now. He's also like [Tyrann Mathieu]—willing to take his time if he has to."

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I want to win a super bowl….not many other corners would have the same kind of impact Gilmore would.  He’s not what he was a few years ago, but he’s still the best option available.  Sign me up

5% chance he comes here …

Will go to the highest bidder so unlikely to be the Bills….

7 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

No more Gilmore 

please.  

he was overrated and IIRC said some bad 💩 when he left. 

His ego was also overinflated 

He was an Un Happy Gilmore 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2016/06/14/gilmore-grudgingly-reports-for-bills-mandatory-practices/85892150/

Overrated??  He was one of the best CBs in the league when he was in Buffalo, which was an absolute dumpster fire at the time.  He wanted to get paid and win.  Buffalo was dedicated to neither and he ended up doing both with New England.  Not sure why that makes him the bad guy.

• Like (+1) 11
  • Agree 7
  • Thank you (+1) 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.