Season Tickets on-sale to waitlist members

ManCrushPassRush

Just got my season tickets for next year - yes Clubs are very limited and in many places you can only buy one or three seats. So if you're looking for just two they're hard to find.

Me and Pops went all in and got Bud Light Clubs for next season. It's our year and we want to be there for it.

Plus, he's a snowbird who lives in Phoenix for the winter. And where is the Super Bowl this year? It's destiny. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Chris in MD said:

Any luck with tickets today?  Just wondering as I’m up on Friday.

Yes! To my surprise, there was a large quantity available. When my selection came, I could sit just about anywhere in the 300s. There were some seats in the 200's, and even a few in the 100s. By Friday I'd think the sidelines in 100s will be full, but corners will still have room. 

2 minutes ago, ManCrushPassRush said:

Yes! To my surprise, there was a large quantity available. When my selection came, I could sit just about anywhere in the 300s. There were some seats in the 200's, and even a few in the 100s. By Friday I'd think the sidelines in 100s will be full, but corners will still have room. 

Here's an updated map as of 6PM. Dark Blue = lots of seats. Light blue = only a handful of seats. Gray = no seats. 

map.jpg

• Thank you (+1) 1

21 hours ago, ManCrushPassRush said:

If anyone wants to see availability in a certain section (like zoomed in to see seat by seat), let me know. I gotchu.

Any chance you could post another update of the availability map?  Wondering what might be there for my window tomorrow morning.

32 minutes ago, Son of a K-Gun said:

Any chance you could post another update of the availability map?  Wondering what might be there for my window tomorrow morning.

Just checked. Nearly identical as yesterday. I like your chances of getting what you want (minus 100 level sidelines).

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 4/6/2022 at 4:28 PM, corta765 said:

They have said they know there is a price point. 50k def not, 30k prob not, but after that if you said anywhere 10-20k range for PSL I honestly wouldn't be stunned. I have heard the max of 7k for PSL floated, but I will be kinda stunned if it was that low.

There aren't 100 people who will pay  $20,000 for PSLs for outside seats.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

There aren't 100 people who will pay  $20,000 for PSLs for outside seats.

I'm on the 50 yard line, Bills sideline, lower level and have had season tix for 22 years.  I absolutely will not be paying $7,000 a seat (14k total) for PSL's).  I will be enjoying the last four years of having season tickets, and will just buy certain games online after the new stadium opens. 

In Buffalo, where I would imagine my seats will be primed for some of the largest PSL's, I'll be out.  And I probably can afford them, but it's too ridiculous to pay just for the right just to buy tickets.  I have two daughters that will be in college soon.  My 14k will be in their bank account for their own future education. 

As much as I love the Bills, that will be the point where the NFL sickens me enough to bow out.  Please win the Superbowl in the next 4 years.  The Pegula's have plenty of money where PSL's aren't necessary.  And I'm not a Pegula basher.  I'm grateful we have them, but I'm not going to be an idiot and pay for their palace, especially after the handouts they will already be getting.  

I get it.  Totally get it, but it makes me sick.  

Edited by Lv-Bills
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Did any new season ticket holders get out to attend Rookie Club?  My son and I went last night and had a blast.  We spent almost an hour on the field tossing the football around and they let us tour the Bills locker room as well, where Steve Christie was signing pictures for fans.  Some awesome lifelong memories to start our first season as ST members…now we’re onto day two of our boys trip and heading to Canton 🏈🤩

52216099070_2d662deb42_k.jpg

• Like (+1) 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.