Season Tickets on-sale to waitlist members

ManCrushPassRush

1 minute ago, ManCrushPassRush said:

Of over 4,000 people from what I'm told. Some won't even be able to get seats for the 2022 Season. 

I'm thinking about waiting till they start selling the seats for the new stadiums. I'm thinking due to PSLs some might drop out?

1 minute ago, billsherd said:

I'm thinking about waiting till they start selling the seats for the new stadiums. I'm thinking due to PSLs some might drop out?

Oh for sure. IMO they'll be desperate for season ticket holders in the new stadium. Lots of people won't be willing to pay the PSL fee. 

I doubt there are a lot of scalpers in the season ticket base.  Outside of the Pats MNF,  I’ve had to unload the seats I didn’t use for the Dec./Jan. games last year well below face value and I have good seats in the lower bowl.  

This is why I’m glad they are lowering the total number of seats in the new stadium if Ihave to buy a PSL.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Mc1320 said:

I doubt there are a lot of scalpers in the season ticket base.  Outside of the Pats MNF,  I’ve had to unload the seats I didn’t use for the Dec./Jan. games last year well below face value and I have good seats in the lower bowl.  

This is why I’m glad they are lowering the total number of seats in the new stadium if Ihave to buy a PSL.

I believe there are a lot of ticket brokers, but there may be just as many season ticket holders that count on selling the late season seats to help pay for the games the account holder attends. If you read the ticket threads over the years, there are a lot of holders that do not attend all the games. 

• Agree 1

Anyone with great 100 level 50 yard line seasons who won't be able to use them this year and don't want to give them up let me know. I'll take good care of your seats! Hopefully there are more opportunities for this when people get the PSL bill for $50,000-$100,000 at the new stadium.

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Anyone with great 100 level 50 yard line seasons who won't be able to use them this year and don't want to give them up let me know. I'll take good care of your seats! Hopefully there are more opportunities for this when people get the PSL bill for $50,000-$100,000 at the new stadium.

Not going to be that high lol... where did you hear this?

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, T&C said:

Not going to be that high lol... where did you hear this?

People are hoping it won't be that much but that's how much they cost for the best seats at other new stadiums. Nobody knows right now but as with most things in life, whatever most people think is affordable to them might be in for sticker shock

On 4/2/2022 at 8:26 PM, KDIGGZ said:

People are hoping it won't be that much but that's how much they cost for the best seats at other new stadiums. Nobody knows right now but as with most things in life, whatever most people think is affordable to them might be in for sticker shock

They have said they know there is a price point. 50k def not, 30k prob not, but after that if you said anywhere 10-20k range for PSL I honestly wouldn't be stunned. I have heard the max of 7k for PSL floated, but I will be kinda stunned if it was that low.

On 4/2/2022 at 3:21 PM, billsherd said:

You got that right. When the Giants and Jets went from Giants Stadium to MetLife both lost a lot of their waiting list. The Jets don't even have a waiting list anymore as they advertise buying season tickets. I am not sure if the Giants lost all of their waiting list like the Jets but many people either can't or won't pay PSL fees. 

• Like (+1) 2

On 4/2/2022 at 7:58 PM, KDIGGZ said:

I sit on the 50 behind the Bills' bench. Gonna enjoy them while I can, until I get priced out by the PSLs. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.