Vegas over/under wins; Bills 11.5 - How do we get to 12?

Inigo Montoya

https://www.nbcsportsedge.com/article/executive-decision/early-action-nfl-win-totals-analyzed

https://www.buffalobills.com/schedule/future-opponents

Vegas has the early over under number of wins for the Bills this season at  11 1/2.  So far the betting action is moving to the "over" side of that equation.

Home opponents;

AFCE

Packers

Vikings

Steelers

Browns

Titans

Away opponents;

AFCE

Ravens

Bengals

Bears

Lions

Chiefs

Rams

If we go 5-1 in the division we should win these five games and get us to 10 wins;

Steelers

Browns (Brissett or Watkins is the question)

Bears

Vikings

Lions

That means we would need to win two of the following games to hit the over at 12 wins;

Packers

Titans

Bengals

Chiefs

Rams

Ravens

If we can sweep the AFCE that gives us one more game we can lose and still hit the over of 12 wins.  I would bet the over.  

Edited by Inigo Montoya
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

• Inigo Montoya changed the title to Initial Vegas over/under wins; Buffalo 11.5 - How do we get to 12?
3 minutes ago, loyal2dagame said:

We're gonna win 14 next year. 

6 W's for sweeping the division

W's vs Vikings,  Steelers,  Browns, Lions, Bears, Rams,  Chiefs, and Bengals. 

Possibility for 15 W's if the Packers offense has a problem without Adams.

I'd obviously love it if we swept the Chiefs, Rams, and Bengals... but I think winning two of those three games would be great. 

I'm curious to see what the schedule looks like.  Let's hope the Bills aren't playing those guys on a short week or playing one of those teams with them coming off their bye week.  The date of the NFL schedule release hasn't been announced yet, but it's usually a few weeks after the Draft.

Our over/under seems like it’s conservative because of the apparent difficulty of the schedule on paper.  I could def see 12-5 though once the games are played.  We won 11 last year despite being like 0-7 in one score games 

2 minutes ago, costrovs said:

Packers won't have Adams, and Chiefs won't have Hill. I don't see why we couldn't win one of those.

Bills on paper are better than the packers imo…I could see us being small favorites in both those games.

• Inigo Montoya changed the title to Vegas over/under wins; Bills 11.5 - How do we get to 12?

This may not be a popular opinion but I'm hoping we don't have too many primetime games this season.  It would be nice for the Bills to get a 1 pm EST rhythm going.  Primetime games usually result in a short week and I'd rather the other marquise teams get the lion's share of those games.

I'm not very hopeful though, Josh Allen is just too damn entertaining for his own good.  I think this is the year the unrecruited / JUCO QB and pistachio farmer in Buffalo becomes one of the faces of the NFL.

1 hour ago, Inigo Montoya said:

This may not be a popular opinion but I'm hoping we don't have too many primetime games this season.  It would be nice for the Bills to get a 1 pm EST rhythm going.  Primetime games usually result in a short week and I'd rather the other marquise teams get the lion's share of those games.

You are going to be disappointed sir…

Lots of prime time games starting with the Rams Week 1

Edited by Aussie Joe
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Inigo Montoya said:

https://www.nbcsportsedge.com/article/executive-decision/early-action-nfl-win-totals-analyzed

https://www.buffalobills.com/schedule/future-opponents

Vegas has the early over under number of wins for the Bills this season at  11 1/2.  So far the betting action is moving to the "over" side of that equation.

Home opponents;

AFCE

Packers

Vikings

Steelers

Browns

Titans

Away opponents;

AFCE

Ravens

Bengals

Bears

Lions

Chiefs

Rams

If we go 5-1 in the division we should win these five games and get us to 10 wins;

Steelers

Browns (Brissett or Watkins is the question)

Bears

Vikings

Lions

That means we would need to win two of the following games to hit the over at 12 wins;

Packers

Titans

Bengals

Chiefs

Rams

If we can sweep the AFCE that gives us one more game we can lose and still hit the over of 12 wins.  I would bet the over.  

I think the Bills beat the Packers and Titans…Bengals, Rams, and Chiefs are basically pickem depending on when we play them and injuries 

1 hour ago, Inigo Montoya said:

I'm not very hopeful though, Josh Allen is just too damn entertaining for his own good.  I think this is the year the unrecruited / JUCO QB and pistachio farmer in Buffalo becomes one of the faces of the NFL.

It has no effect. The best teams get prime time games and they're still the best teams.

16 minutes ago, Logic said:

How do the Bills get to 12 wins?

They wake up each Sunday and choose violence.

Funny and also true. It's a consistent mentality they need to have, but without going overboard.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.