Patriots trade for DeVante Parker

PromoTheRobot

33 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

So full season Tua is no longer a liability?  The "gain" of Hill settles it for you?

I hate to break it to you but your Pats don't look like they will be too hard to catch unless you think Parker will unleash Mac.  You're a bit guilty of homerism here even though I tend to agree that the fish won't be all that the moves make them think they are.

9 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

I hate to break it to you but your Pats don't look like they will be too hard to catch unless you think Parker will unleash Mac.  You're a bit guilty of homerism here even though I tend to agree that the fish won't be all that the moves make them think they are.

what took you so long?  Did the power go out ?

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Process said:

He can't stay healthy. One season over 800 yards in his career. They already have one of the best wr duos in the league without him. 

Dolphins are loaded with draft picks next year and outside of QB have a nice roster. Good thing they have Tua. 

Miami is loading up picks to get a QB next year 

4 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

Neither Jones or Tua are close to Allen right now.  I don’t see why the Dolphins made the trade unless it was just to dump salary. I mean I bet the Bills make the same trade with the Dolphins.. 

Hold on hold on did you just say neither Jones or Tua are close to JA17 RIGHT NOW ?? Like there’s even a ONE CHANCE IN A MILLION that they will EVER get CLOSE TO JA17 ???? 😂😂😂😂

4 hours ago, Doc said:

He would have been their best 3rd WR.  But his availability is an issue and if the Cheaters are counting on him to be a full-time starter, much less #1 WR...

They were one game behind the Cheaters last year, splitting with them.  Who gained more over the off-season?

So it won't hurt the Dolphins then lol

4 hours ago, The Jokeman said:

Hill likely play a Deebo Samuel role in Miami unless they draft a RB early.

Hill can’t play the Deebo role - he could not take that punishment.

Neither Waddle or Hill at 185 soaking wet - can run through the line like a 220 pound Samuel.

They have 2 speedy WRs that are best at running away from people and a QB that is best at short routes toward the middle of the field.

I think Miami got faster, but I do not think Hill makes them a better team.

1 hour ago, Golden said:

Miami is loading up picks to get a QB next year 

Unless they get a top-5 pick from themselves or the 49'ers and unless by some chance the 2 worst teams in the league already have franchise QBs, getting Stroud or Young will be impossible.  The best they can possibly hope for is Richardson, but that would be a huge gamble.

1 minute ago, FireChans said:

So it won't hurt the Dolphins then lol

As a 3rd WR?  Sure it will.  And he has missed just 1 game (rookie season) against the Bills in his 7 years in the league. 

9 minutes ago, Doc said:

Unless they get a top-5 pick from themselves or the 49'ers and unless by some chance the 2 worst teams in the league already have franchise QBs, getting Stroud or Young will be impossible.  The best they can possibly hope for is Richardson, but that would be a huge gamble.

As a 3rd WR?  Sure it will.  And he has missed just 1 game (rookie season) against the Bills in his 7 years in the league. 

If your argument is he won't really help the Pats because he's not available much, then he ALSO won't really hurt the Dolphins either.

This is obvious.

10 minutes ago, FireChans said:

If your argument is he won't really help the Pats because he's not available much, then he ALSO won't really hurt the Dolphins either.

This is obvious.

On the Dols he'd be their 3rd WR.  On the Cheaters he'd be their #1 WR.  I'd rather the Bills not face Hill, Waddle and Parker.  Parker, Myers and Bourne don't scare me nearly as much.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

0 :censored: given about Parker to the Pats. He's not going to help them get back into the division race and it takes away from the Phins WR corps. But, maybe Judon can somehow take credit for recruiting this trade and shut up on Twitter now. :lol:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.