Bills off-season workout dates: April 19-June 16

YoloinOhio

• YoloinOhio changed the title to Bills off-season workout dates: April 19-June 16
On 4/1/2022 at 4:24 PM, YoloinOhio said:

If I recall correctly, he wasn’t at the first phase last year

On 4/1/2022 at 5:31 PM, CSBill said:

I will only freak out if #17 isn’t there. 

Both of these players are workout warriors who train just as hard away from the facilities. I think they will both make an appearance but neither need to stay the entire time. I think both do well with their own offseason routines IMO.

50 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

Both of these players are workout warriors who train just as hard away from the facilities. I think they will both make an appearance but neither need to stay the entire time. I think both do well with their own offseason routines IMO.

Josh will be there. Stef won’t. Which is fine.

On 4/1/2022 at 6:24 PM, YoloinOhio said:

If I recall correctly, he wasn’t at the first phase last year

Correct.  Keep in mind the first phase is classroom work and working out.    And Stef very much has his own mind about how he trains and works out in the off-season.

Now that said ..... with a new OC and new playbook, the classroom work may be of greater importance this year.

On 4/1/2022 at 8:58 PM, Limeaid said:

Well if he isn't Bills will need to evaluate draft priorities although likely not a big impact.

Stef not being at the initial voluntary offseason workouts will have no impact on Bills draft priorities.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.