If you could have had RJ call one famous Bills play

JohnBonhamRocks

1 hour ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

Which would it be?

Why?

And what do you think he would have said?

The fans storming the field and the goal posts coming down at Rich Stadium on September 7, 1980 following the Bills win over Miami which ended the '0 for the '70s' decade of 20 straight losses to the hated fish.

How I envision him calling it:

"FIIIIIIIIIN-ALLLLLLLLLLLY...IT'SSSSSSSSSS OOOOOOOOOOOVER!!! BREAK OUT THE DEEP FRYERS AND THE TARTER SAUCE BECAUSE BUFFALO IS ABOUT TO CELEBRATE A FISH FRY 10 YEARS IN THE MAKING!!!"

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

Which would it be?

Why?

And what do you think he would have said?

he lost his shoe on the drive 

took the lead

only to be cheated on the “forward” lateral 

[Edit] I am Just stating what I remembered from the game.  I’m not praising Robbery Johnson 

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Vomit 1

51 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

The fans storming the field and the goal posts coming down at Rich Stadium on September 7, 1980 following the Bills win over Miami which ended the '0 for the '70s' decade of 20 straight losses to the hated fish.

How I envision him calling it:

"FIIIIIIIIIN-ALLLLLLLLLLLY...IT'SSSSSSSSSS OOOOOOOOOOOVER!!! BREAK OUT THE DEEP FRYERS AND THE TARTER SAUCE BECAUSE BUFFALO IS ABOUT TO CELEBRATE A FISH FRY 10 YEARS IN THE MAKING!!!"

Love this!

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Peace Frog said:

Lots of funny responses so far, but I'll stay on topic.  For me, Rick Jeanneret calling this play would've been awesome.

My favorite Brady moment, a close second was Sam Adams picking him off and rumbling to the end zone....

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.